By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2014 NPD Thread! PS4: 187k, XBO: 131k, Wii U: 81k

The PS4 domination continues. My forecast : PS4 will also win Aug, Sept and Oct NPD.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
Nate4Drake said:
The PS4 domination continues. My forecast : PS4 will also win Aug, Sept and Oct NPD.

probably yes

yes

possibly no

benji232 said:
Ninsect said:

Didn't we go over this? We know it's overtracked by at least ~300k WW given the shipments

How? Japan is spot on, we know that US numbers were roughly 75-100k over and then where is the other 200k?

VGC numbers suggest it had less than 3 weeks of supply by the end of June (140k on shelves). It is normal to have around 10 weeks, which would be at least 500k on shelves. I'm actually being generous by saying 300k

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

prinz_valium said:

august: 4 weeks --> 4th august to 30th august (5 days xbox one madden bundle)

september: 5 weeks  --> 1st september to 4th october ( 26 days white ps4 destiny bundle)

october: 4 weeks  -->  6th october to 1st november (5 days white xbox one sunset overdrive bundle)

november: 4 weeks --> 3rd november to 29th november (28 days special editon xbox one call of duty bundle)

december: 5 weeks --> 1st december to 3rd january

correct me, if im wrong

can I put possible smash bros wii u bundle in there like say late november

Quote Tree Shortened and User Moderated - Conegamer

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

CGI-Quality said:
jlmurph2 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Nope. Just quite shocking!

Its just weird to me though. We're getting numbers from the 3 biggest markets yet over 700k just slips through the cracks in about 3 months?

Very weird!

Doubt isn't creeping into your mind at all?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
prinz_valium said:

august: 4 weeks --> 4th august to 30th august (5 days xbox one madden bundle)

september: 5 weeks  --> 1st september to 4th october ( 26 days white ps4 destiny bundle)

october: 4 weeks  -->  6th october to 1st november (5 days white xbox one sunset overdrive bundle)

november: 4 weeks --> 3rd november to 29th november (28 days special editon xbox one call of duty bundle)

december: 5 weeks --> 1st december to 3rd january

correct me, if im wrong

can I put possible smash bros wii u bundle in there like say late november

u can do whatever u want. but i would only put it in, if we got an offical relase date for that bundle or even smash bros

outlawauron said:
CGI-Quality said:

Very weird!

The 10 million number is not a lie.

Oh wow PS4 a lot lower than expected.

Good. (Buy a PC!)

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Vena said:
Oh wow PS4 a lot lower than expected.

Good. (Buy a PC!)

Jesus, how much the success of the PS4 bothers some people is just baffling. Get over yourself.

outlawauron said:
CGI-Quality said:
jlmurph2 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Nope. Just quite shocking!

Its just weird to me though. We're getting numbers from the 3 biggest markets yet over 700k just slips through the cracks in about 3 months?

Very weird!

We only get numbers from the US and Japan. Not the 3 biggest markets. Secondly, we got numbers from Germany which showed PS4 is undertracked there.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com