By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft did it again, shows PC version at Xbox One stand - GamesCom

zarx said:
Slade6alpha said:
Ori and the Blind Forest is also coming to PC....

Which begs the question, why bother hiding the fact the demo is on a PC? It's not a secret the game is coming to PC, if the console build isn't ready fine demo it on PCs and no one would care. It's the fact that they try to pretend it's on and XBOne that is the problem, makes it look like they have something to hide.

THIS

Add me if u want :)

Around the Network

This thread is Gold...

In fact, I would give games away for it.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Sony-For-Life said:
zarx said:
Slade6alpha said:
Ori and the Blind Forest is also coming to PC....

Which begs the question, why bother hiding the fact the demo is on a PC? It's not a secret the game is coming to PC, if the console build isn't ready fine demo it on PCs and no one would care. It's the fact that they try to pretend it's on and XBOne that is the problem, makes it look like they have something to hide.

THIS

+over 9000

So what do people assume here? That the game won't come on Xbox? Or that it won't look as good as the pc counterpart?
Why they did it? Same reasons as others did before: showing the game before it's ready on console. Don't be fools to imply more to this case than there is. The game is a beuatiful 2d game but in no way really demanding so expect a good looking game looking the same on PC and console.

Its quite funny to see all those games developed on pc with demos running on pc as well and yet a bunch of them aren't released on pc, due to the "development cost" of pc version >.>

Around the Network
ZyroXZ2 said:
Excuse my laziness, but I'm assuming that in the last 4 pages, someone already stated that Batman: AK was shown at the Sony conference at E3 using PC footage...

If not, here: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/confirmed-batman-arkham-knights-demo-during-sonys-conference-was-running-on-pc/

So I hope this isn't all about how MS is the culprit here, hahaha

Was Batman shown on a PS4 stand with a PS4 console on it?  Is it so difficult to see the difference here? Why show a xbox one console while the game actually runs on a hidden pc? This is just a big fat lie.

last92 said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Excuse my laziness, but I'm assuming that in the last 4 pages, someone already stated that Batman: AK was shown at the Sony conference at E3 using PC footage...

If not, here: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/confirmed-batman-arkham-knights-demo-during-sonys-conference-was-running-on-pc/

So I hope this isn't all about how MS is the culprit here, hahaha

Was Batman shown on a PS4 stand with a PS4 console on it?  Is it so difficult to see the difference here? Why show a xbox one console while the game actually runs on a hidden pc? This is just a big fat lie.

Probably because this is published by MS and they don't have a PC section at Gamescom. Its advertised as an Xbox game that's also coming to PC. You're acting as if the game has released and they're using the PC version.

It doesnt matter, the game will be out on Xbox one and look and pay amazing.

If Other OS features were back again officially for both consoles...so cool!

Aren't all games at these shows running on PC's?