By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were sentenced to death for a crime you did not commit, what is the last video game you'd want to play?

I would play one of the following:

The Great Escape
Prison Architect
The Escapist.

Of course if there was a game called, getting off death row... I would play that also.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

A little morbid, RGE! What happened to the good old desert island

Mine would be Ocarina of Time. It's still the most perfect, transcendent game I've ever played. In the words of Sideshow Bob, "I shall send you to Heaven before I send you to Hell."

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Mine would be Ocarina of Time. It's still the most perfect, transcendent game I've ever played. In the words of Sideshow Bob, "I shall send you to Heaven before I send you to Hell."

The problem with the island is that you might come back!
This is more of a final thing!

Though it would be interesting to see if gaming taught you how to survive on the island.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

The problem with the island is that you might come back!
This is more of a final thing!

Though it would be interesting to see if gaming taught you how to survive on the island.

You could always play Lost in Blue  

Super Mario Galaxy.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I would play COD4:MW or Uncharted 2 and request to play online. I'll contact some friends and have some good'ol fun in the best multiplayer games I have played :)

Doom 1. That's a game I really loved for a long time, I still play it sometimes but could never get to really do it to the end. I feel very nostalgic about the game design the way I would feel about a place I have not been since childhood (remembering the places, the music, where ammo is, what will happens, the feeling, hidden places), nostalgic for this period of my life (first PC, first 3D game, memories of friends and LAN, playing with my brother, playing alone by night), and very fan of what make this game so specific, this very hypnotic and chaotic experience. It's so fast, so brutal, so simple, so long, so hard... that's a feeling I could not get from any other games, definitely that would be my last game.

Super Mario Galaxy. It's not my favorite game of all time, but It's so content filled!

RealGamingExpert said:
MoHasanie said:
Super Mario 64.

I would have expected Paper Mario TTYD with your profile picture!

I thought really hard about it, but I haven't player Super Mario 64 in like 10 years so I'd rather play that.  

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:

I thought really hard about it, but I haven't player Super Mario 64 in like 10 years so I'd rather play that.  

Well that makes sense!

Did you play the DS Remake?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert