By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were sentenced to death for a crime you did not commit, what is the last video game you'd want to play?

Hard Time.

Around the Network

How much time do I have?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

A tie between Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD, TLOU and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

vivster said:

How much time do I have?

I added "Two weeks time" to the rules.

It might be hard to finish some RPGs in that time, but it should still be possible for most of them.

All you do during the two weeks is playing the game, so that should work out.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

RealGamingExpert said:
vivster said:

How much time do I have?

I added "Two weeks time" to the rules.

It might be hard to finish some RPGs in that time, but it should still be possible for most of them.

All you do during the two weeks is playing the game, so that should work out.

How is it hard to finish any game in death row?

20h a day is plenty. But this is a hard choice. The obvious pick would be Gothic 3 but I've played this game so many times.

Going by my current mood I'd say the latest FIFA because that is open end fun.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Persona 4 golden probably

Dino Crisis 2 i guess! still waiting for a reboot or a proper sequel :(

Add me if u want :)

xenoblade. but i need to play it 8 hours a day at least.

Super Mario 64.

a classic, a gaming legend and beautiful game that no game will ever match. i might not think its the best game ever created, but its in the top 3 certainly, and its the most magical.

I guess my game would be Chrono Trigger. I probably wouldn't even play it all the way through. I would only get to the part where I can stand there and listen to Robo's Theme and leave it there until my time expires so the song will be burned into my brain before I'm fried by electricity.