By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles GIF

For those of you who want a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D Movie GIF.

Around the Network

Wat. Is. Dis.

Seriously, I wasn't interested in the movie so I didn't really checked, but apart from the usual Michael Bay hate, is the movie any good ?

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Dadrik said:
Wat. Is. Dis.

Seriously, I wasn't interested in the movie so I didn't really checked, but apart from the usual Michael Bay hate, is the movie any good ?

The movie has gotten nothing but good reviews from every different type of person.

The 3D is highly recommend because everyone says it makes good use of 3D in every single scene, as you would expect a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie to do.

Anyways, there's not a single bad review of the movie.

And the movie is just like the 90's movies, except it takes place in 2014, and is more teenage mutant ninja turtle-ly.

Kaizar said:
Dadrik said:
Wat. Is. Dis.

The movie has gotten nothing but good reviews from every different type of person.

The 3D is highly recommend because everyone says it makes good use of 3D in every single scene, as you would expect a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie to do.

Anyways, there's not a single bad review of the movie.

And the movie is just like the 90's movies, except it takes place in 2014, and is more teenage mutant ninja turtle-ly.

For those of you who don't understand satire, what this man said is the exact opposite of the actual opinion on the matter.

That was one of the few good scenes in the movie.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Around the Network

Movie wasn't bad. That scene in the gif is pretty great. The story is a bit weak. Ive seen much worse movies.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!