By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bloodborne to be less 'punishing' aiming for a 'wider audience'

If there is demand they will probably patch in an even harder mode.

This elitism of the Souls fans is disgusting.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

Let's not doo this again. Did no one learn from DS2?

What do you mean? They dumbed down DS2 to the point of making NG an absolute joke.

I will wait and see how comitted they are to actually making challenging content (DS1, DeS) and how much they just cop out with more garbage like Royal Rat Authority. I severely doubt we're going to get to the levels of DS1 which was not just about the difficulty but the sense of oppression from the environment and the mood of the whole thing, something severely lacking in DS2.

As long as they fix the wretched checkpoint system of Demon's Souls I'll buy it. Hated going slowly (like you're supposed to) through the whole level only to be killed by the boss at the end. By all means give me the challenging part and I don't mind dying on it and having the same health I had before at that point, but don't make me go through a whole level again when the level isn't challenging. Coming from a guy who platinumed Demon's Souls by the way so don't just say I don't want the challenge this is a legitimate criticism of a game that was otherwise fantastic.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

May be the news that pushes me towards trying this game. I like when games are difficult, but I always assumed the Souls games would be so hard they'd frustrate me, based on what I've heard.

The new demo is pretty sweet!