By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name The Biggest Port Begging Games Ever :0

Titanfall and Sunset Overdrive, even insomniac acknowledged all the port begging in one of their Sunset TVs lol

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
FATALITY said:
Raziel123 said:
Bloodborne and it's not even out yet

this and bayonetta 2

Bloodborne? Isnt that 1st party (srry i haven't been paying attention to it, though i should cuz i heard it'll be huge!

it's 2nd party

Surely MGS4 has been mentioned? That must be the greatest of all time.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I'd say Bayonetta 2, just go look at the first Neogaf thread about its reveal there are are entire pages of people just saying "plz bring to Ps4" and "Kamiya give it to us on Xb1"

Of all time? FFVII to N64.

Most of you are too young to recall the playgrounds fights that one caused but it was huge.

Current gen? Bayonetta 2.

This is not even debatable. When the game developer has to respond to the gaming community every week due to port begging, you know it's a whole different level than the rest.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
huiii said:
i remember a lot of people saying Kingdom hearts 3 should be on WiiU (instead of xb1)

Nintendo = kiddie

Kingdom Hearts = kiddie

Makes sense, lol. ;)

Probably Titanfall.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Kresnik said:
curl-6 said:

What did people beg for Bayo 1 on? PC?

WiiU.

I remember plenty of "I want to play the second one but I haven't played the first one so they should put it on eShop for $20" before it was announced as being on the disk!

Guess in that case the port begging worked! ;)

(Seriously though, it was probably in the works well before people started petitioning for it)

GTA V for PC, we all knew it will be coming, but those fuckers want all the moneyz.
lets sale a good looking lastgen game, than sale the game again on nextgen console to the same people, but wait with the pc version till the end so the people dont see comparissions between nextgen and pc.

curl-6 said:
Kresnik said:

WiiU.

I remember plenty of "I want to play the second one but I haven't played the first one so they should put it on eShop for $20" before it was announced as being on the disk!

Guess in that case the port begging worked! ;)

(Seriously though, it was probably in the works well before people started petitioning for it)

I don't even qualify that as the same as generalized port begging.  Asking for part 1 makes sense to a gamer who is likely going to be introduced to the series for the first time with part 2.

There was a lot of hope for the Mass Effect Trilogy to hit Wii U for the same reason.  Jumping into Mass Effect 3 (even with the psuedo-interactive comic) left much to be desired regarding the back story.

The rEVOLution is not being televised