By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name The Biggest Port Begging Games Ever :0

daredevil.shark said:
Mystro-Sama said:
daredevil.shark said:

GTA V. Sad thing is that PC community is in lead role when it comes to port begging. It seems they are always in quality games draught.

Yet they're the "master race" lol

BTW I think the "master" title should go to console guys.

I second that motion.

Around the Network
Viper1 said:

I don't even qualify that as the same as generalized port begging.  Asking for part 1 makes sense to a gamer who is likely going to be introduced to the series for the first time with part 2.

You could stretch this argument however you want it to fit.

Bayonetta 1 would be nice for people buying the second but is un-necessary for enjoyment of it.  Just like Bayonetta 2 would be nice for people who bought the first game on its original platforms but that game is still enjoyable for what it is without the second game being ported.

At the end of the day, if you're asking for a port of a game on your console of choice then you're port begging.  There really aren't any tiers to it unless you choose to put them in.

I myself am guilty for port begging KH3 WiiU XP

Bayonetta 2.

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Lol. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

jlmurph2 said:
Rise of the Tomb Raider

close the thread nobody can top this

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

i think KH3 would be a better choice. It just makes more sense on WiiU>X1.

I see this has turned into a port begging thread now :P

lol, cant state an imo now? :P

I cant port beg, cuz its obvious why its on X1 rather than WiiU. I just find it weird hw much SE split up the KH games between Sony+Nintendo. I mean before KH 1.5 + 2.5 you needed to not be biased and have both nintendo+sony platforms :) (Still need a 3ds for DDD though :0

Shining force 3