By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One is Beasting in the Games Department!

I don't get it. You're making it sound like this should have been posted here http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=164905&page=4488#5

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:

I should not have anwsered your first post anyway.

The point is that this thread is not even about which console has the best games/library or not (even based on oppinion or whatever criteria fiting you).

It is about the Xbox One having a good library at the moment (and in the future). If you have nothing to add to that but to try to compare it to the PS4, then end of discussion. You know, when someone says the Xbox One has a good library it does not mean "Best". Even if we may believe it (Xbox enthusiasts)

My post had nothing to do with toasboy's OP, tho. It was in direct response to a claim someone else made and was simply a call to support his claim with an actual argument. Read the quote trees to get an idea on how this started.

For the record, i have nothing bad to say about the X1 library of games. I wouldn't say "beasting" but it's certainly decent and would be happy for all X1 owners who enjoy their games.

AZWification said:

I guess it's my fault for bringing up the PS4 in the place! Sorry! :-/

Yes shame on you! :P

JayWood2010 said:
AZWification said:

I guess it's my fault for bringing up the PS4 in the place! Sorry! :-/

Yes shame on you! :P

Eh, we all fuck up once in a while!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

DrDoomz said:
Imaginedvl said:

I should not have anwsered your first post anyway.

The point is that this thread is not even about which console has the best games/library or not (even based on oppinion or whatever criteria fiting you).

It is about the Xbox One having a good library at the moment (and in the future). If you have nothing to add to that but to try to compare it to the PS4, then end of discussion. You know, when someone says the Xbox One has a good library it does not mean "Best". Even if we may believe it (Xbox enthusiasts)

My post had nothing to do with toasboy's OP, tho. It was in direct response to a claim someone else made and was simply a call to support his claim with an actual argument. Read the quote trees to get an idea on how this started.

For the record, i have nothing bad to say about the X1 library of games. I wouldn't say "beasting" but it's certainly decent and would be happy for all X1 owners who enjoy their games.

You dint start the war but your getting all the heat just for defending. Now this dosent seem quite fair. 

Althou to be fair like it was said before, this topic is a metter of opinion, Toastboy or anyone else cant get upset if they dont agree. I base a library on the exclusives so I disagre with the OP, mainly cuz its games dont appeal to me. but again, just an opinion and you all have to stop getting so mad.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Raziel123 said:

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

To be honest you shouldn't have gotten moded i love the gif

Yup, it's a toastboy thread.

It will have great games during the holidays but they should have released an exclusive this summer.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Hum, and no fitness retail releases, with the power of Kinect 2.0 some UFC training game or even a Jillian Michaels game would be cool. Having to stream the workouts on Xbox Fitness is a pain, and next year I will move to a house with only 2mb of bandwitch, so, no more working out with xbox fitness to me then =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

toastboy44562 said:

In 2013 we had:

Killer Instinct, Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Max: The Curse of the Brotherhood, Assassins Creed 4, Xbox Fitness, Call of Duty Ghosts, Madden, Fifa, other smaller titles, Indies etc.

This year we have:

Titanfall, Plants vs Zombies, Watchdogs, Madden, Fifa, Destiny, Sunset Overdrive, Halo:The Masterchief Collection, Forza Horizons 2, Project Spark, Assassins Creed Unity, GTA5, Kinect Sports Rivals, Dance Evolution, more sports titles, other smaller titles, far more Indies etc.

What we know is coming next year:

Quantum Break, Batman, Evolve, Halo 5, Fable Legends, Crackdown, yearly titles.

Still waiting for Gears of War 4 or a Gears Collection!

Xbox One has so many exclusive multiplat titles and things are looking great for the system. Xbox One is beasting homies

I saved you the liberty of crossing out multiplats and descriptions that are not actually games. XB1 does have adequate 3rd party support though

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank