By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOUR: PS4/New XMB Design Leaked With Folders And Notifications

poklane said:
Confirmed fake by verified Sony employee on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/2d49zq/complete_album_of_rumoured_new_ui_for_ps4/cjm2i78

HAha! His username is so funny.

Around the Network

Also, this picture has a dead give-away as to why it is fake

Try and spot it.

There's also other mistakes made like Fez being in both the PlayStation Menu and favorites folder, and BF4 having different icons. As fake as a pair of Vinewood titties.

Sexy

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Awww... fake

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

that looks GOOD!!!!

Around the Network

awwww fake!!! but take notes Sony

I thought it was a little strange that the leaker allowed his name to be seen.

Damnit :(

Edit: oh also, it doesn't make sense that Will Walker got an invitation from Will Walker (tlou pic)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Sucks that it's fake. But, I hope Sony has at least seen that we would like a change to UI.

GribbleGrunger said:
prayformojo said:

Does the PS4 have friend notifications for when they come online yet?

Perhaps:

That's just a notification that someone wants to play. I'm talking about one that lets you know they've simply come online. I had a launch PS4 up until this spring and I know that, along with folders, were the two things that bugged me the most. It's good to see folders coming, but you'd think online notifications would be a simple and obvious thing for them to do.

Man, I had hopes for this. Now I'm just hoping this is an early concept for the 2.0 PlayStation Dynamic Menu, and that the programmers are making more changes to the UI as we speak.