By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A cut to 299 might not help X1 much

There's some serious necromancy afoot today...!

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Jigsawx1 said:

So they only said in % from time to time where we ve 21.5 million XBL Gold subscribers on XOne

You what? You're implying the Gold Subscription ratio is almost 100% for Xbox One users... :|

I don't have figures for current Gold Subscribers but I would expect that PS+ has overtaken it.

yeah Ps360 is almost dead and on pc you dont need gold subscription so yeah 99% of the subscribers come from XOne

Jigsawx1 said:
Barkley said:

You what? You're implying the Gold Subscription ratio is almost 100% for Xbox One users... :|

I don't have figures for current Gold Subscribers but I would expect that PS+ has overtaken it.

yeah Ps360 is almost dead and on pc you dont need gold subscription so yeah 99% of the subscribers come from XOne

Unless XBO is severaly undertracked there is not 21.5 million Gold Subcribers, that is just far too high an attach ratio.

Barkley said:
Jigsawx1 said:

Unless XBO is severaly undertracked there is not 21.5 million Gold Subcribers, that is just far too high an attach ratio.

so 90% of XBox One users get XBL Gold wheres the problem? The Xone is a machine for shooters, racers, sportgames and some western rps like the elder scrolls online. The ps4 is more for jrpgs, Indies and Beat em ups so there u dont need a + subscription 1 of 4 ps 4 user by my friends have ps+ but every xbox owner has xbl gold. for me its possible ;)

Super necrobump, locking.