By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A cut to 299 might not help X1 much

Mr Puggsly said:
Bigwoofer said:

Now you see same can be said for all others, other then HAlo theres nothing worthy of the hype on any xbox yet and on Ninty its 3d mario and Kart.  Its underwheling due to hype or niche titles that are perfect for a small corner of the gaming verse.  

Also your fun statemnt is as false as can be to blindy support said corporation of chocie, you cant say whats fun to another person.  You cant tell them this is fun go have fun.  You are blindly stating your opinion on whats fun and pretanding its same for others.  You are fundemently 100% wrong on that.  

Well Halo and Gears are the series that have made X1 essential for me. Games like Killer Instinct, Forza, and Titanfall have also been great reasons to own a X1.

When it comes to PS4 exclusives... they sure are pretty. Hope next year is better in the gameplay department.

Maybe for you but same cant be said for others, and going by sales numbers.  You are in the minority.  Hope next year is better for X1 sales, given all their excuslve reasons to own it one would think it be selling more.  Maybe those excluves arent all you make them out to be.  

I see you are big on opinion as fact your clearly bies one that is.

Around the Network
Bigwoofer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well Halo and Gears are the series that have made X1 essential for me. Games like Killer Instinct, Forza, and Titanfall have also been great reasons to own a X1.

When it comes to PS4 exclusives... they sure are pretty. Hope next year is better in the gameplay department.

Maybe for you but same cant be said for others, and going by sales numbers.  You are in the minority.  Hope next year is better for X1 sales, given all their excuslve reasons to own it one would think it be selling more.  Maybe those excluves arent all you make them out to be.  

BeElite is that you?

DJEVOLVE said:
Bigwoofer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

BeElite is that you?

Huh, are you to going to claim ownership of what is called "fun"   Sad some cant debate using facts but opinions.

It is you>>> LOL

Bigwoofer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Arguing sales means you know the quality of PS4 exclusives are underwhelming.

Destiny is one of best selling games and its garbage. So my favorite games aren't always what the masses buy.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
Bigwoofer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Arguing sales means you know the quality of PS4 games is underwhelming.

Destiny is one of best selling games and its garbage. My favorite games aren't always what the masses buy.

Sales are the only thing that can prove a games worth, not what you think or declare fun.  You know X1 games are of low  quality when you need to deem them more "fun" to argue their worth.  A rather subjective defenition that hinders on pure bies of an individual player then anything that can be logically quantifiable.  

Theres a guy on here that would argue Destiny is the best thing since well ever.   

Bigwoofer said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Arguing sales means you know the quality of PS4 games is underwhelming.

Destiny is one of best selling games and its garbage. My favorite games aren't always what the masses buy.

Sales are the only thing that can prove a games worth, not what you think or declare fun.  

Theres a guy on here that would argue Destiny is the best thing since well ever. 

Sales determine popularity, not quality or fun.

Assassin's Creed Unity just had a good opening... because its popular and there was demand for a next gen version. Assassin's Creed Rogue is the better game but sold less.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Maybe you ought to try broadening YOUR horizons and realize that ALL the consoles have their own unique experiences.  Coming from someone who loved his PS3, 360, and Wii - you're missing out if you don't have them all, period.

Halo, Gears, L4D.  Mario, Kart, Smash, Zelda.

You also forgot God of War.

Left for Dead is on PC.  Halo and Gears are boring to me.  As for Nintendo... They have a couple games I like but not 10 like Sony, and the last thing I want to do is play those games on garbage hardware.  I'll just wait for the emulators and play them in 1080p.

So you say that you just don't like those other games for the other systems.  So if someone has the inverse opinion and only likes 360 games, or only likes Wii games, you should understand. 

g911turbo said:

Maybe you ought to try broadening YOUR horizons and realize that ALL the consoles have their own unique experiences.  Coming from someone who loved his PS3, 360, and Wii - you're missing out if you don't have them all, period.

Halo, Gears, L4D.  Mario, Kart, Smash, Zelda.

You also forgot God of War.

Left for Dead is on PC.  Halo and Gears are boring to me.  As for Nintendo... They have a couple games I like but not 10 like Sony, and the last thing I want to do is play those games on garbage hardware.  I'll just wait for the emulators and play them in 1080p.

So you say that you just don't like those other games for the other systems.  So if someone has the inverse opinion and only likes 360 games, or only likes Wii games, you should understand. 

What I'm saying is Sony has FAR more exclusives than Xbox and so if you can't find something you like you just haven't tried.  Nintendo has a decent amount, but they are severily lacking in many genres.

Captain_Tom said:
riderz13371 said:
Captain_Tom said:
Aura7541 said:
Captain_Tom said:

Bloodborne, The Order, No Man's Sky, Uncharted 4, and 2 more ananounced games.  I count more than 2.

Omega Quintet is also confirmed to come out in the west next spring. Also, don't forget MLB 15: The Show since it's currently the only baseball franchise out there now.

You're right!  See that is the luxury of being a Playstation gamer: Too many games to keep track of.

The Witness, The Tomorrow Children, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Hellblade, Soma, Ratchet & Clank remake thingy, Until Dawn, etc.

Tons of games for PS4 next year.

God damn it's 2008 all over again!  I am in The Tomorrow Children Alpha and I forgot!

To all the Xbox fanatics:  Maybe try owning a Sony console just once.  My brother recently lent his old PS3 + games to a friend...  After playing the Uncharted Saga, the Killzone Series, The Last Of us, InFamous 1 & 2, Heavy Rain, and MGS4 hs seriously cannot figure why him and some of his friends chose the 360.

Some people really don't know what they are missing...(Which frankly is Sony's Marketing Department's fault)

I had both consoles last gen. Uncharted is a fantastic franchise and God of War is another fun one. TLOU is a masterpiece. Beyond that the rest of the exclusives were a pass for me. Not a fan of the Infamous franchise and Killzone is just awful. On the 360 side you have Alan Wake, Forza Horizon, Halo and Gears which are all fantastic franchises. There is every bit as good as a reason to own a 360.