By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Former Nintendo Indie Boss Wanted Grim Fandango on Wii U

What surprises me is Tim basically dinked Dan over when he announced it for PS4 and Vita (And PC) after all that lobbying...
For some reason I don't want a Psychonauts sequel...

Around the Network

But isint it coming to xbox also at a later date? Just skipping Nintendo all together?

vivster said:

Welcome to technology where every new iteration is better and makes the old one obsolete.

Grandparents have been complaining about this for centuries. But now it's apparently reached the hipster generation of gamers.

And I'm kind of glad. Though this isn't about obsoleteness, I don't think getting a remaster is quite like upgrading your iPhone, more like experiencing older gaming experiences for those who missed them. And there's nothing wrong with that. 

Gaming has long had a problem with monetizing older titles, which isn't like the other mediums where you always have a decent mix of old and new at shops. Before VC and GOG, things were hard.

Thespiralmatrix said:
But isint it coming to xbox also at a later date? Just skipping Nintendo all together?

I don't think its coming to Xbox. Just playstation and pc. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Having Grim Fandago on the WiiU would have been pretty damn cool... Oh well! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Having Grim Fandago on the WiiU would have been pretty damn cool... Oh well! :-/

Beyond that, Smash Bros could use a skeleton.

LemonSlice said:
AZWification said:

Beyond that, Smash Bros could use a skeleton.

I agree! Grim would be a great addition to Smash 4's already rich roster!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---