By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Angry Joe The Last Of Us Remastered Review 10/10 "Well crafted masterpiece"

From what I remember, AJ only owned a 360 during the last generation, so TLOU: Remastered is pretty much the perfect game for him since he never got to play the PS3 version!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

I think we have our game of the generation with TLOU: Remastered. Honestly I think there is no game in this entire 8th gen that will ever match this monster. Well done Naughty Dog... Well done.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

People hating on the game just give it more publicity, it will sell more due to them :P good one guys

"OMG, it's a pack of jealous Xbox fanboys! ...Your arguments make no sense! You won't listen to logic, you won't listen to reason!"

That part had me dying. The score is well deserved, good on ya Joe.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

AZWification said:

From what I remember, AJ only owned a 360 during the last generation, so TLOU: Remastered is pretty much the perfect game for him since he never got to play the PS3 version!

It makes so much sense right?

Around the Network

Awesome review, and he is becoming fat.

overman1 said:
random15 said:

Let the hate begin.
Also in before: ''Who is he?''

The Salty of US:Resalted GO2G

You could get banned for that or moderated...

I think you are mistaken - and trust me, I do have experience in the matter.

Anfebious said:
I think we have our game of the generation with TLOU: Remastered. Honestly I think there is no game in this entire 8th gen that will ever match this monster. Well done Naughty Dog... Well done.

Nonsense, OoT:3D came out in this generation too and it actually fixed Water Temple. Clearly GotG.

ErwinMoC said:

Awesome review, and he is becoming fat.

Nice sig you have there. The "did you know gaming" one is a bit stretched though so it's really difficult to see.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Yup, it's an amazing game. I'd say the great majority of haters exist solely because they're missing out. Missed out on PS3, missing out on PS4 this time. Just can't catch a break.