By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Lets name all the "Man" characters

Why, man?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
Two pages and no Hitman. You failed people.

Well, I feel like a moron right now.. >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I guess Really Really Big Man and his Nipple's of the Future counts since he was in a game for the SNES.

nice

Nicklesbe said:
burninmylight said:

OK, you're resorting to personal attacks now, so you're taking this way to seriously. Calm down dude, this is supposed to be fun. You're going to give yourself an ulcer. And unless you've got sources, you've also pulled everything from that entire paragraph out of your....

;)

Personal attacks? I didn't say one thing bad about you. Saying he is your man crush is not an attack on you, you obviously really like him since you are willing to distort reality and ignore facts to defend him. Like calling him "Assman" which isn't even his name, it's Mr. Ass.  If anyone is taking this too seriously and obviously personally its you. Also I'm not the one throwing around racial slurs like its nothing. Yeah I know kramer said it and got flack for it but it doesn't change the fact that he coined "Assman" on seinfeld and has been known as Assman since. No need getting burt hurt about it. You are the first one to make wild and unfounded claims that you pulled out of your rump. So why don't you pony up your sources. Oh wait you have none. Only true thing you said was that Kramer said the N word. Everything else was BS.

Here's some sources for ya Wrestling is popular mostly with kids and trailer park red necks. http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/20501/abcs-redneck-culture/

An actual break down of their fan base http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/1/11/3864386/a-closer-look-at-wwes-demographics-and-why-you-can-expect-more-of-the It shows the majority of their base is old red necks and young kids.

Billy Gunn's character was made to appeal to his homosexual audiance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Gunn

"

Billy and Chuck (2001–2002)[edit]

Main article: Billy and Chuck

In a 2001 match on Sunday Night Heat, Gunn was defeated by Chuck Palumbo, who recently left The Alliance to join the WWF. After the match, Gunn suggested that they form a tag team. Palumbo agreed, and Billy and Chuck quickly rose to the top of the tag team division. Initially they were a generic face tandem, but soon turned heel when they were given a gimmick where they grew increasingly affectionate toward each other, showing evidence of a storyline homosexual relationship."

Most people now and days don't watch or enjoy pro wrestingling. It's been on a huge decline thanks to the internet. http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/articles/how-the-internet-has-caused-the-decline-of-professional-wrestling 

Seinfeld one of the highest rated shows and had more viewership than professional wrestling http://www.thewrap.com/seinfeld-no-14-in-its-debut-season-would-beat-every-show-but-one-today/

So if you ask most adults on the street in any city who assman is they will likely tell you its kramer. 

The very first words in the song I posted yesterday are, "I'm an ass man... yes, I'm an ass man...". I'd say he qualifies for the title. I really didn't mean for this banter to get so serious. It's the most trivial thing to argue about, and I just wanted to have fun with it. But with your short temper and nonstop homophobic quips, it's gone to a level I really don't care for.

"He obviously ripped off of kramer and the whole persona is to appeal to the % of his fans that happen to be homosexual males."

"Mr.Ass is a gay pro wrestler that uses a theme song that guess what was written about kramer."

"He's a drag queen because he wears make up women's shorts and hooker boots."

The degree of homophobia that you've displayed worries me. Why do you feel the need to keep pointing out that you believe he's gay? That's not relevant to this discussion at all; they're just PERSONAL ATTACKS. Also, can you show me a source that says Kip Sopp (Billy Gunn) dresses in drag in his spare time, and not as part of his professional wrestling career? If not, then you're essentially criticizing one type of actor/performer while ignoring the other actor/performer who has done plenty of things in his most popular role that many would consider dumb, retarded, stupid or of questionable character.

While you're at it, please find me a source that says Gunn's theme was written about Kramer. Otherwise, that must be one humongous asshole to fit everything you keep in there.

"Also I'm not the one throwing around racial slurs like its nothing. Yeah I know kramer said it and got flack for it but it doesn't change the fact that he coined "Assman" on seinfeld and has been known as Assman since."

I'm not the one throwing them around either: Michael Richards (the man who plays Kramer) did plenty of that already. You seem to have no problem with that, however (I'm not surprised). Either way, I think "Nigger Guy" is a lot fresher in people's mind than "Assman."

"Here's some sources for ya Wrestling is popular mostly with kids and trailer park red necks. http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/20501/abcs-redneck-culture/

An actual break down of their fan base http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/1/11/3864386/a-closer-look-at-wwes-demographics-and-why-you-can-expect-more-of-the It shows the majority of their base is old red necks and young kids."

What does any of that have to do with our debate on who is the one true Assman? Where did I make any claim about who watches wrestling? You're trying to rebuttal an argument that doesn't even exist! That's the sign of someone who has run out of ammo on what we should be talking about.

It would be far more relevant to compare Seinfeld's Nielsen ratings to the WWE (WWF at the time) to make an argument for who is more well-known. Instead, you'd rather bash gays, children, young adults and those living in trailer parks

Billy Gunn's character was made to appeal to his homosexual audiance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Gunn

"

Billy and Chuck (2001–2002)[edit]

Main article: Billy and Chuck

In a 2001 match on Sunday Night Heat, Gunn was defeated by Chuck Palumbo, who recently left The Alliance to join the WWF. After the match, Gunn suggested that they form a tag team. Palumbo agreed, and Billy and Chuck quickly rose to the top of the tag team division. Initially they were a generic face tandem, but soon turned heel when they were given a gimmick where they grew increasingly affectionate toward each other, showing evidence of a storyline homosexual relationship."

I always find it extremely ironic, hypocritical, and most of all, hilarious, when someone posts a link but doesn't even bother to fact-check the very thing they posted. Take a look above, where it says Billy and Chuck (2001-2002). It tells you right there that Sopp only used the homosexual gimmick for less than a year of his 23+ year career, yet that seems to be the only part of it you care about.

It also tells you, on that very same page:

Personal life

In November 1990, Sopp was arrested in Florida for disorderly conduct.[66] Sopp married his first wife Tina Tinnell on March 3, 1990.[67] Together, they have two sons: Colten (born May 18, 1991) and Austin (born August 26, 1994). The couple separated in January 2000 and their divorce was finalized on December 11, 2002.[67] Sopp has since married his long-time girlfriend Paula on January 24, 2009.[68]

I find it amazing how you conveniently left that part out when digging for any bit of dirt on the man you could find. To ceasessly paint a man as a depraved homosexual while ignoring that he's had two wives and two sons seriously hurts your credibility.

There's also this:

Too long, didn't watch: Billy and Chucky were supposed to get married, get all the way up to the point where they're supposed to kiss and then admit that they can't do it because they're not really gay.

Like I said, I didn't think you would take what was supposed to be a fun debate so seriously and turn it into a gay-bashing, hate-speech supporting, redneck-dissing parade. Tha's something I won't take part in. Sopp's sexuality, both in his role as Billy Gunn and in real life, have absolutely nothing to do with what this debate began as. And for someone who is so quick to put down rednecks and trailer park residents, your spelling, grammar, maturity and intolerant views sound like you would have an awful lot in common with the stereotypical view you place on them.

TreeTurtle said:

I guess Really Really Big Man and his Nipple's of the Future counts since he was in a game for the SNES.

vs. Powdered Toast Man

They used to let some weird shit make it to children's programming back then.

Around the Network

Hey man ;)

Darkman

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5