By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - I'm Wesslewoggle, ask me anything

WessleWoggle said:
LemonSlice said:
Got any normal hobbies?

Music, art, videogames, tv, reading, studying, meditation, blogging, poetry, exercise, skateboarding, martial arts, physical fitness, conversation, cleaning, cooking, cosplay(is that normal?), dancing, play fighting, drinking, going on walks

Well, I'm glad. :)

Around the Network

2 questions.

1. What happened with you and the 31 year old guy? Only read to page 10, and got lazy.

2. Errrr.... nevermind

You have an interesting life!
Do you go to college?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

FDARaptor said:
2 questions.

1. What happened with you and the 31 year old guy? Only read to page 10, and got lazy.

2. Errrr.... nevermind

MoHasanie said:
Do you go to college?

Around the Network

Where do you see your life in 10 Years time?

WessleWoggle said:
MoHasanie said:
Do you go to college?

No, I prefer to study things on my own to know about them, not temporarily memorize a bunch of shit to pass stressful inefficient classes.
I don't want to go to college. I dropped out of highschool. I have no plans to be rich or succesful through hard work, only through doing things I enjoy.

I prefer to do as little as I can in life while getting the most results.

I blame most of this mindframe on how I interpret the Tao Te Ching. (The book for the religion Taoism)

Do you plan to ever get a job? Cause how can you enjoy life without money... 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Still got that Medical License for Weed?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ka-pi96 said:
WessleWoggle said:
LemonSlice said:
Got any normal hobbies?

Music, art, videogames, tv, reading, studying, meditation, blogging, poetry, exercise, skateboarding, martial arts, physical fitness, conversation, cleaning, cooking, cosplay(is that normal?), dancing, play fighting, drinking, going on walks

Are you a fan of any sports? I can't see any there, unless they included with physical fitness of course.

Not a fan of sports. I will play them for fun but I'm not much for the culture surrounding sports and it's not fun to watch the games, only play them.

MoHasanie said:
WessleWoggle said:
MoHasanie said:
Do you go to college?

No, I prefer to study things on my own to know about them, not temporarily memorize a bunch of shit to pass stressful inefficient classes.
I don't want to go to college. I dropped out of highschool. I have no plans to be rich or succesful through hard work, only through doing things I enjoy.

I prefer to do as little as I can in life while getting the most results.

I blame most of this mindframe on how I interpret the Tao Te Ching. (The book for the religion Taoism)

Do you plan to ever get a job? Cause how can you enjoy life without money...