theprof00 HylianSwordsman          
WhiteEaglePL            
Wright Conegamer          
  With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.  

58 hours until Night 1 - http://itsalmo.st/#night1

spurgeonryan said:

vote:Conewoman

Wait what? What have I done? 

I don't want to rush into anything too soon until towards the end because it's the first day of my first game. That's just a natural response to me and I'm trying to learn the game and answer the questions posed towards me as best I can. I've read every post in the thread and have been analysing posts; and tomorrow I'll start discussing things with people in more depth (I'm not here from Sunday to Tuesday).

However, until then I'd like to see the reasoning for this accusation; moreso than a "foreign" playstyle. It's just the way I decided to try and play the game in order to understand what is going on without rushing to conclusions. I apologize if this doesn't make a lot of sense to you, but clinical precision is how I'd like to play the game, at least on this the first day when we know nothing and nothing is in play

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
You replying to posts about you is a good start.

I have never seen anyone as adament as you are about not making hardly any decisions at all day one. Mantlepiecek my nemesis was one of those. But for him it was keeping all information about himself secret till the end, no matter how many died to keep his secrets. That was whether town or scum. You are different though. You literally do not want to make any decisions or really ask too many questions ,and give rather general answers until the end of the day.

Surely, enough has been discussed in 400 posts that you can start to make some headway? Right? Now that we are done talking about knights and lords and flavor and what not. Am I asking you to vote kr fos or even hos? No.

and dont be sick, I did not say the derogatory Hos.

Oh, I have made my decision already. It's all about the timing.

spurgeonryan said:
Timing can look bad. I will not say anymore on that matter, let you make that mistake on your own.

Remember though. If you are town, none of us will ever know for sure. Building a trust in an environment of distrust is always preferable.

Yeah, probably but ah well. You learn from mistakes more so than successes, after all. 

Appreciate the advise as well. Let's see how we go!

Around the Network

More stats:
Average rate of improvement in post quality since I showed up and started "accusing everyone": 39.67%
Improvement rates:

Player
Ike 36.36%
Wright 14.29%
White 41.67%
RCT  20.00%
Cone 19.05%
Hylian 50.00%
Outlaw -5.00%
Noname 75.00%
Spurge 68.89%
Nickels 42.53%
Smeags 47.37%
Sparks 15.27%
Khan 30.00%
RCT  100.00%
padib 39.47%

Standard deviation: 25.9%
Average 39.67

First stdev= 13 to 65
Ike
Wright
White
Cone
Hylian
Nickels
Smeags
Sparks
Khan

2nd dev
Spurge
Noname
Outlaw

This proves scientifically, that the improvements in content quality are attributable in part at least, to myself.
Except I will remove wright and cone since I've had little interaction from them, their contributions were due to attacking each other.

Ike
White
Hylian
Nickels
Smeags
Sparks
Khan

All of these players I have had direct encounters with and the numbers scientifically prove with a 5% degree of uncertainty, that I have had an impact on their improvement of quality posts. Direct Correlation.

I attribute the cone and wright improvements to their own infighting as well as finally getting into the spirit of the game.

The 2nd standard deviation are people who were generally not impacted by myself. Basically, they would have posted well with or without me around. I can definitely agree on both spurge and noname. Both are really trying to play. The only other one is outlaw, who basically who have posted the same garbage with or without me. Remember how I said Outlaw was worrisome? :D

I unvote outlawauron

I vote Conegamer

There are other people I'd much rather see go before you, Cone, but no one seems to agree and well between you and prof, I'd rather keep prof.

spurgeonryan said:
So then you are fine with my vote until your revelation is revealec to us? Maybe even being to late to then be able to change my mind? One magic post from you or anyone at the end of the day does not automatically change anything. Unless you can pull out one doctorate level, humdinger of a retort for all of us to read.

Yeah, I'm not fine with your vote but I understand you won't be changing it until I deliver the goods. I would expect nothing less from a seasoned player, Spurge.

However, my advise is you're looking in the wrong place and drawing the wrong conclusions due to my unusual style. I get why you arrived at them, but that's just how I decided to play things and then slide into the game midway through (which I'd like to think I have at least started to achieve) and then have a little bit behind me in both the flow of the game and how to respond to and accuse people of suspicious activities. 

But yes, to get back to your question I wouldn't expect you to change your vote until I give a good enough reason for you to do so

Sparks said:
I unvote outlawauron

I vote Conegamer

There are other people I'd much rather see go before you, Cone, but no one seems to agree and well between you and prof, I'd rather keep prof.

I still don't understand what I have done to cause this suspicion, but that's up to you. Would like to hear why I've gone from effectively no suspicion to the prime suspect in your eyes, though.

Conegamer said:

I still don't understand what I have done to cause this suspicion, but that's up to you. Would like to hear why I've gone from effectively no suspicion to the prime suspect in your eyes, though.

You're not the prime suspect. Not even close. Did you read what I said in the post?