By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Not revealing the Mafia thread is no fun! Booooo WoW!

But if it doesn't surface can I know what led to the decision to kill me?

Also, in other news, after wrongly suspecting Cone and Sparks, my final day suspicions were 3 in 4.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Not revealing the Mafia thread is no fun! Booooo WoW!

But if it doesn't surface can I know what led to the decision to kill me?

Also, in other news, after wrongly suspecting Cone and Sparks, my final day suspicions were 3 in 4.

out of respect for the other mafia I can't share it tho I don't mind it. It was 100% my decision, I don't like the cut of your jib, and you looked silly in that hat so you had to die, no other way around it!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Seriously tho to be frank it was advice from Noname that led to your death. Sorry to spill the beans Noname. He made a point that you should be killed quickly and often. You + the other vets on the team would have surly been our downfall if given proper time. Plus the timing of it helped eliviate suspicion on some and cast it on others. not sure if the latter was a success tho. Either way I am the one who did it so please don't ban me :( I was jus' kiddin before I really do lyk your hat.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Also I think a great deal of credit should be given to NoName, Hylian, and Mr. khan. Noname gave great advice played well, hylian did a great job imo playing town. Mr.Khan definitely took a bullet for us. With so many confirmed townies we couldn't all be convincing townies at end game. So I think he did great keeping a low profile and being suspicious enough to give a mafia read but not so much that he was a prime lynch target. I think he walked that line well. it was not an envious position to be in.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

So I was right abou 2/4 of the Mafia.

Not bad.

Nicklesbe said:
@Words of Wisdom I was curious to know what you found most interesting and or entertaining this game? Was it much different than past games? Also you have any advice for us newbies that we can learn from about our performances we can take with us to future games?

The most entertaining moment was either at the end of Day 1 when everyone was changing their vote every 10 minutes and I had no who was going to be lynched or when Sparks did his itemswap gambit.  I knew why Sparks did what he did but as soon as I read it I mentally went "Oh this isns't going to end well."  However it was entertaining.

This game was very different from past games.  That's normal though.  Every game has its own rhythm.

My only advice is vote more.  People were pretty anemic with votes.  They're the town's best weapon to flush out scum but people were spending entire days without voting anyone.  Some people began sweating as soon as they had a single vote on them.   Imagine what 3-4 would have done.

Around the Network

@Words of Wisdom ,So I wrote something last page.

Also, What do you think of me playing ?

Comment from the sideline:
What a super-entertaining game and fantastic flavor! Highlights for the spectators were the end of day one vote chaos, the poor lost soul who wandered into town with no idea what was going on, the theft of the killing blade and the incredible miskill of the doctor and WhiteEagle fake claiming mafia. And of course, very enjoyable flavor.

I hope WoW decides to host again, if so I would be very interested in joining.

spurgeonryan said:
So it was over. Any scum get caught at all this game?

No

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Amazing. All the worthless discussion that went on in this game, getting reads on people and not one scum taken out! Paranoid town takes itself out everytime. Maybe next time. lol. I paid attention to half of it,was very entertaining.

Khan was in serious trouble at one point as I recall. Luckily, the kill went to cone instead, and that was pretty much the last time anyone was even in remote danger.

Question, do people think it was a good idea for me not to roleclaim? Would there have been a way to honestly claim my watcher role without arousing suspicion?