By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fire Emblem Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Words please do not interfere with the game ;)
@sparks care to now clarify what you meant by "I just looked it up and it also says that", in reference to talking during the day?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
@sparks care to now clarify what you meant by "I just looked it up and it also says that", in reference to talking during the day?

Welp, it's sorted out today by Words of Wisdom , but I agree, what do you say - @Sparks?

Thanks, WoW.

outlawauron said:

That'd be something incredibly difficult (IE. impossible) to police, but I do not know.

Thanks also, outlaw.

theprof00 said:

Look back to my post. The "that" refers to the fact that mafia can talk amongst themselves during the day. (which I realize now is not true in this current game).

ie, I was saying that I Googled it, and Google also said that mafia can talk amongst themselves during the day. Again, this turned out to be false in our case.

spurgeonryan said:
Who is sparks? An old user with a different account?

Yes. But for the purpose of this game you need to know nothing more than that, right?

Why can't we all just get along :/

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ignore post. I'm looking into you sparky.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:

Ignore post. I'm looking into you sparky.

Let's all party to "callin" Baton Rouge".

Ice is cold, and refreshing drinks will make us......get along just like @Conegamer wants. :)

Actually, Good Night - maybe next time.

Conegamer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Who is sparks? An old user with a different account?

Yes. But for the purpose of this game you need to know nothing more than that, right?

Why can't we all just get along :/

It'd be very helpful to know who's playing, actually, especially if they've played before.

Stop pretending to be active spurge. :)

Anyhow, sparks I just noticed we have a convo from the first day you joined. Im curious to know your alt but thats another convo for another day. Getting back to the game, I wanted to point out something.

About the whole talking thing and nickels... you said he had a good response, but in actuality it was a bad one. He said it was confirmed by words in the signup, but the link actually shows words unconfirming what padib said.
also, it was you who parroted what nickels said with "interesting game". It was the opposite. I was checking if you were following along. Lastly, and what I can't figure out yet, is that I asked him "how do you know mafia know each other". His response answered a different question. I never asked if they could talk, I asked if they knew each other.

I used have an account on vgc, but I forgot the password so I made this. End of story.

No, this account was not made to play mafia, see date of birth.

@spurge
lets just say he's played every game so far.
is he ingenious or playing dumb?