By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So Nintendo finally sent me my Mario Kart 8 replacement...

spurgeonryan said:
Have not seen you in a while, has your replacement been working?

Yes thankfully! The online also seems to have been improved since the update, less lag and glitches.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

Heh.. For a moment I thought Rol was back much earlier!

Huh, where'd he go? I wonder what his reaction will be. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
AZWification said:

Heh.. For a moment I thought Rol was back much earlier!

Huh, where'd he go? I wonder what his reaction will be. :L

He got banned for calling me an idiot!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Really, he straight up said it? Well that's not like him, usually he goes about it more stealth like!

Einsam_Delphin said:
AZWification said:

Really, he straight up said it? Well that's not like him, usually he goes about it more stealth like!

Well, he did brought up a post I made the day before the ban and called me an idiot for that post.. Techically, he was kinda right, but name-calling is not OK regardless! He wasn't as stealthy as he usaully is also!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
ZyroXZ2 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Woooooot! Just got another package and this one actually had the disk inside of it! Mario Kart 8 is back on baby!

It has randomly occurred to me that I'd like to race and beat a person using Beiber for a profile pic...

Sorry I'm so late on this, but I'm ready to go if you still want to have it out!

Too late now, I got the Mercedes stuff out of my system already, now I'm just waiting for that smexy Link and Blue Falcon DLC stuff I've already prepurchased  You can still add me and we can game on some other day, though, hahaha

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
ZyroXZ2 said:

Too late now, I got the Mercedes stuff out of my system already, now I'm just waiting for that smexy Link and Blue Falcon DLC stuff I've already prepurchased  You can still add me and we can game on some other day, though, hahaha

How does that make it too late!?