By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Offical NSFW Anime Thread! - Summer Season!

What is your dream location to have sex in?

Private Room (Bedroom, Bathroom, etc) 40 19.80%

Yard 5 2.48%

At the Park 10 4.95%

Work/school 54 26.73%

Hospital 6 2.97%

Airplane 16 7.92%

Mountains 10 4.95%

Desert 4 1.98%

Moon 25 12.38%

Other 32 15.84%

Total:202

Around the Network

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Here is a Vanilla Yuri VN called Sono Hanabira Ni Kuchizuke Wo! It is as vanilla/yuri/kawaii VN as it gets with a nice amount of sex scenes! It also has a pretty lewd hentai about it as well but alas, that only lasted one ep T_T

I hope it was a girl's butt

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

And now we have a game called Chou Dengeki Stryker. While not a light hearted game, it does have sex scenes! But of course, the steam version is the lame version T_T

The power of ass is truly amazing!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

jizz, where can you get full versions on those games in the states?

Aeolus451 said:

Hmm you can get it from an online store called DLsite but I wont link you the exact thing or else it will be against the rules otherwise, you can generally buy the steam edition + do a sex scenes patch which you can find on google or just download the full version from "download" sites

Captain_Yuri said:
Aeolus451 said:

Hmm you can get it from an online store called DLsite but I wont link you the exact thing or else it will be against the rules otherwise, you can generally buy the steam edition + do a sex scenes patch which you can find on google or just download the full version from "download" sites

Thanks. I was curious because a lot of anime is edited heavily for americans. So it's difficult to find full japanese versions. I figure that the games were the same way. 

Aeolus451 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Aeolus451 said:

Thanks. I was curious because a lot of anime is edited heavily for americans. So it's difficult to find full japanese versions. I figure that the games were the same way. 

Most anime isn't heavily edited for Americans but rather for TV broadcast regulations in Japan. We tend to never get uncensored versions though as those are restricted to Blu-rays and the companies tend to not want to license out uncensored material in addition to that having a hard time to properly sell in the US. There are subgroups that do sub the uncensored versions but sub groups have been dying out a lot with the advent of Crunchyroll and Funimation. 

On the topic of games, major channels like Steam censor nudity when it's the primary point (i.e. Visual Novels) so, if you get them from there, you need to check if there's a mod for the uncensored version or instead buy it from the distributor themselves like Mangagamer and  JAST USA 

I do wonder about mangas though as those should be fine. Last I heard, Monster Musume is really doing well in the US but I haven't checked it out yet

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Aeolus451 said:

God Erza is so hot, Jellal is one lucky guy.

Proud to be a Californian.