By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Offical NSFW Anime Thread! - Summer Season!

What is your dream location to have sex in?

Private Room (Bedroom, Bathroom, etc) 40 19.80%

Yard 5 2.48%

At the Park 10 4.95%

Work/school 54 26.73%

Hospital 6 2.97%

Airplane 16 7.92%

Mountains 10 4.95%

Desert 4 1.98%

Moon 25 12.38%

Other 32 15.84%

Total:202

Loll aww thanks guys! Go team Yuri!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Glad to hear you're sticking around :) I tried using my 'connections' to let you keep it but apparently the mods are planning on being strict with the new rule change even if they don't all agree with it.

Yoshiya said:

Glad to hear you're sticking around :) I tried using my 'connections' to let you keep it but apparently the mods are planning on being strict with the new rule change even if they don't all agree with it.

Loll yea, its fine. At least they gave me something like that "Finding An Outcome in the JBTP Situation" so its certainly better than nothing! Thanks for trying though, I really appreciate it!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well, erm...yeah. I don't really know what else to say about this thread.

"Interesting", perhaps?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Armpits

I'm happy for the captain too, but please stay on topic :)

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Yoshiya said:

Loll yea, its fine. At least they gave me something like that "Finding An Outcome in the JBTP Situation" so its certainly better than nothing! Thanks for trying though, I really appreciate it!

Didn't know that thread was a thing lol. I stopped looking around the rest of the site a while back and now just frequent here >< If you'd gone I'd have no reason to come to the site at all hence that aha.

Alright, Captain! Back to the quest for the ...uh.....NSFW Island?

....uh....Anchors aweigh! =D

It has been a while since I last posted here, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Conegamer said:
Well, erm...yeah. I don't really know what else to say about this thread.

"Interesting", perhaps?

We don't really say all that much. Just post a sleazy anime pic or say that looks nice. haha

Picture of the day: Eating sushi is always so nice!

Funny Picture of the day: How creepy!