By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

One of the greatest comebacks with less then 59 seconds happened last night with Seyton Manning. Too bad Wilson followed it up immediately in overtime with their best drive of the day for a touchdown. Still one of the craziest comebacks to witness ever.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
One of the greatest comebacks with less then 59 seconds happened last night with Seyton Manning. Too bad Wilson followed it up immediately in overtime with their best drive of the day for a touchdown. Still one of the craziest comebacks to witness ever.

Peyton is frustrating. They would have taken the lead if he didn't chuck a duck on the previous drive. He needs some steroids and he'd be perfect.

Arkaign said:
chocoloco said:

Peyton is frustrating. They would have taken the lead if he didn't chuck a duck on the previous drive. He needs some steroids and he'd be perfect.

lol. That was the first of the season. Luckily not for a touchdown. I would help Manning if I could, he is an ancient.

MTZehvor said:
Never mind I take back what I said.

New England defense is all right. New England O-line is AWFUL.

Justin Tuck put Tom Brady on his back more times than Giselle.

The list of teams which put up more points than the Green Bay Packers this week includes - but is not limited to - the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Minnesota Vikings, and the Oakland Raiders.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
The list of teams which put up more points than the Green Bay Packers this week includes - but is not limited to - the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Minnesota Vikings, and the Oakland Raiders.

Careful, buddy. Another one of these and I'll give you a one week ban from the prediction league.

Can you ban me from watching the GB games instead? It's been...a thing so far this year.

I hope Chicago wins tonight, I'll be 13-3 for the week if they do.

RolStoppable said:
BoneArk said:
I hope Chicago wins tonight, I'll be 13-3 for the week if they do.

You have to slow down in the coming weeks. At least give other people the hope that this is a competition.

Emulate the Texans BoneArk, it's our only hope!

BoneArk said:
My Texans couldn't get nothing going on offense. I had a bad feeling when Foster wasn't playing that it was going to be tough. Our D got ran over, that was more surprising to me. We deserved to lose, got to get ready for the Bills at home next week.

Hope they bounce back next week I kinda like the Texans.  The first drive was kinda promising especially when they got a first down with that fake punt but it went all downhill after that.  Probably would have been a lot closer game if Foster would have played.

I'm just glad my cowboys came back to win against the rams. The biggest threat in the division so far is the dam eagles!!!!!