By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

It's always nice to see the Jets losing.

Around the Network

Already regretting my Jets pick, the Bears are making it look to easy right now.

I took a chance with a few upset picks this week and came up empty on a few, I did much better then last week though.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Nice the Bears have pretty good lead and Marshall hasn't even caught a pass yet.

Anyone looking for a job? I hear the Bears' secondary is hiring!

noname2200 said:

Not really since the secondary actually won the game for them since they had a pick six.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

Two interceptions by the secondary I'm pretty sure any team would be happy with that on a weekly basis.

Chris Hu said:
noname2200 said:

Not really since the secondary actually won the game for them since they had a pick six.

Sure, and the seventeen injuries they sustained this game will all heal by next week. Because if RPGs taught me anything, it's that all you need to heal any wound is a good night's sleep!

noname2200 said:
Chris Hu said:
noname2200 said:

Sure, and the seventeen injuries they sustained this game will all heal by next week. Because if RPGs taught me anything, it's that all you need to heal any wound is a good night's sleep!

Well if they win next week you can pretty much forget about the Packers making it into the playoffs. 

Chris Hu said:

Well if they win next week you can pretty much forget about the Packers making it into the playoffs. 

That dream died with our O-Line!

NYG-WAS 1 GB-CHI 2 BUF-HOU 2 TEN-IND 2
CAR-BAL 2 DET-NYJ 1 TB-PIT 2 MIA-OAK 1
JAC-SD 2 PHI-SF 1 ATL-MIN 1 NO-DAL 1
BYE   BYE   BYE   NE-KC 1 by 7