By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
Real football is kicking me in the nuts, so I have decided to become a full time Jacksonville Jaguars fan because the pain of defeat will be felt much less.

Yeah, that sounds like a really good plan right now.

The comeback is on

Around the Network

YES! the Giants might win their first game :D

Man Cowboys were down 0-21 early, then pulled a 34-31 win on the road, come from behind and iced with an INT. Fun stuff.

HOLY CRAP RUSSELL WILSON JUST GOT A HUGE RED ZONE FIRST DOWN PASSED TO HIM :D LOOOOL WAT!???

My Texans couldn't get nothing going on offense. I had a bad feeling when Foster wasn't playing that it was going to be tough. Our D got ran over, that was more surprising to me. We deserved to lose, got to get ready for the Bills at home next week.

Around the Network

Never mind I take back what I said.

New England defense is all right. New England O-line is AWFUL.

RolStoppable said:
Arkaign said:
HOLY CRAP RUSSELL WILSON JUST GOT A HUGE RED ZONE FIRST DOWN PASSED TO HIM :D LOOOOL WAT!???

Meh, that was basically the same play that led to a Bengals touchdown earlier today. Nothing special anymore.

Why would I willingly watch a Bengals game? :D

I'll always be impressed with a QB running a route and making a great catch ;)

Wilson overachieving, was on the run 3rd and 20 to go, flushed out on the run and throws a dart that almost made it to the 1st down. Beautiful pass. Denver playing great too, this is shaping up to be a great game, though the 3-3 score seems to indicate a defensive war.

Wow Redskins where so close to getting that win today against the Eagles. Kirk Cousins had an amazing game today with 400+ yards and 3 touchdowns. Unfortunately for RG3 he probably lost his job, there is no way the Redskins sit Cousins when RG3 eventually gets healthy.

YASSSS Giants get there first win against a 2-0 team! Eli actually had a great game (2 TD's no Interceptions) and Rashad Jennings destroyed the Texans defense.

If the NFC East teams play like they did today every week this division will be a lot tougher than people think.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Nobody in the NFC East is consistent, so imho the winner will be the team which can manage their health the best. Those who pick up the most injuries at key positions will fall behind. Other than that, it's basically anyone's division at this point.