By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Eh, I'm not sure. I think the Cowboys and Packers have an equally solid shot today. Dallas should do better today than they started out like last week, they seldom put together bad games back to back. And I have nothing but respect for the Packers, Rodgers, and their receivers.

Even the Panthers are an interesting matchup with Seattle, going by their last few games being decided by such a narrow margin.

The Baltimore Flaccos seem to have a possible win over the Patriots (though with healthy Gronkoid, maybe less so by a fair bit)

And I'd never count Luck out. If Peyton is throwing Ducks today, Luck can win. Can, not necessarily will lol.

IOW, I wouldn't be totally surprised if a few of the favorites today lose. Packers are favored, Seahawks are favored, Patriots are favored, and Broncos are favored. The most surprising to me personally would be Seahawks losing, but like I said, this is a pretty good weekend of matchups. I think we see multiple games decided by single digit gaps, and maybe even by less than a FG in one or two of them.

Around the Network

Lets go Flacco

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Welp, New England's defense decided to not show up today.

Here's hoping the offense can at least be bothered to put forth something vaguely resembling effort.

New England can't stop the run or the pass, that spells a recipe for disaster.

Wow. NE defense is a joke lol

Around the Network

Thank god. Was worried this game would get boring fast

Go Ravens

chocoloco said:

Go Ravens

That was fast.

I love it lol

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
chocoloco said:

Go Ravens

That was fast.

I love it lol

Just edited in Flacco's late touchdown in gif form.

Fun game so far