By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
Arkaign said:
PenguinZ said:
Helps when the refs pick up a key flag.

Refs blew a bad no call earlier the other way too. Just goes to show the refs can really screw with the game.

It's worse when you make the right call innitally, then make it the wrong call.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Around the Network

That was one hell of a win!

NobleTeam360 said:
That was one hell of a win!

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

Course my opponent goes 4-0

Great game both teams played considerably well. Really impressed in the Lions stepping, honestly didn't think they were going to play that well. However not too sold on Dallas. Romo looked off this game missing throws and putting himself in unnecessary danger (He's basically responsible for 3 of the 5 sacks that happened today). But hey a win is a win (Even if that reversed pass interference call was BS).

Should be all good games next week except for the Panthers Vs Seahawks XD. Wonder how Romo will rebound and if Aaron Rodgers will be at 100%.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network

Welp, at least I retained some dignity through defeat...unlike some people.

Go, Patriots. Succeed where I failed.

MTZehvor said:

Welp, at least I retained some dignity through defeat...unlike some people.

I think we have our new Brandon Marshall Crying gif!

Miguel_Zorro said:
RolStoppable said:

I know it's not the most elegant solution, but it's better than calling it off altogether.

Just a thought - perhaps take a couple of the "best losers" from bracket A to add to the B field?

I second this

A better view : https://vine.co/v/OdD5hWMBK2q

lol some people are mad, but most people haven't seen that angle.

Lol didn't even realize that there was a loser's bracket... Ah well. I would have picked BAL, DET, CAR, and IND....

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD