By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
RolStoppable said:
Anybody left who wants to advance to the next round of the playoffs for #17-26? Submitting a prediction for DET@DAL (even if it turns out to be wrong) would be good enough.

So the Loser Bowl is full of complete losers, I take it.

Around the Network

So would the Bungles be doing better or worse with AJ Green? Would the Colts be better or worse if they drafted receivers with hands instead of N64-era blocks at the end of their arms?

Is there any way for those in the winners' bracket to see how they're performing against their current matchup so far?

MTZehvor said:
Is there any way for those in the winners' bracket to see how they're performing against their current matchup so far?

Yes.

Bribery.

C'mon Red Rocket, gimme another 8 points!

Around the Network

Well I guess the Bengals at least played slightly better then they did against the Colts during the regular season but that is mainly due to kinda getting lucky and making a 57 yard field goal.

MTZehvor said:

Since we are playing and the last game just started, I will PM you my picks.

If this was the old Cowboys I'd think they were in serious trouble, but I can't easily count this bunch out. Got to find a rhythm though.

Seattle vs Detroit next week would be fun. Those defenses going at it would be a sight to see.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:
C'mon Red Rocket, gimme another 8 points!

C'mon noname, post the predictions. And let them be good for me.

Looks like home field is going to determine this one.

Rol: CAR by 7, PIT by 4, IND by 3, DAL by 10.

FatedReality: Panthers by 3, Steelers by 5, Colts by 7, & Cowboys by 7