By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

8-8

Absolutely fucking awful.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
8-8

thats what you get for doubting the bengals like the rest of us

but did anyone even think the bengals would win?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Carl2291 said:
8-8

I did. 

At least, I can lower my expectations of the Broncos before the playoffs. It is easier to go into them thinking, well, we got a chance, rather than thinking anything, but a ring is a failure (like every Coloradan was thinking last year). The broncos special team defense was a joke and so was the running game defense. They also were forced to do nothing, but throw the ball to catch up, which rarely spells success.

And, rol, the thread title is legitimately funny.

OfficerRaichu15 said:
Carl2291 said:
8-8

chocoloco

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

chocoloco

I thought they might lose. The defenese and and running game have been why they have won in the latter part of the season , yet the bungholes successfully stopped both of these usual team strengths.

I am just glad they close the season with da Raiders! 

chocoloco said:
noname2200 said:

chocoloco

I thought they might lose. The defenese and and running game have been why they have won in the latter part of the season , yet the bungholes successfully stopped both of these usual team strengths.

I am just glad they close the season with da Raiders! 

I dunno man, your Alternate Team definitely sucks, but they seem to be making a habit of ending other teams' seasons so far...

Hmmm I want the Seahawks and Cardinals to lose so the Cowboys can get that number two seed, shame they face off against inferior opponents this week so not much chance of that happening.

NobleTeam360 said:
Hmmm I want the Seahawks and Cardinals to lose so the Cowboys can get that number two seed, shame they face off against inferior opponents this week so not much chance of that happening.

Then what you really want is Seahawks to win and Green Bay and Detroit to tie, that way they would get the number 1 seed... I think.  I admit some of tie breaker stuff confuses me...

gergroy said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Then what you really want is Seahawks to win and Green Bay and Detroit to tie, that way they would get the number 1 seed... I think.  I admit some of tie breaker stuff confuses me...

Well I would want that but it's so unlikey that  I just settled on the two seed. (has a better chance of happening than Detroit and Green Bay tying and Seahawks losing )