By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

I still don't get the logic that anyone picked the Colts in this game. What were they thinking?

Around the Network
Arkaign said:
I still don't get the logic that anyone picked the Colts in this game. What were they thinking?

No clue, then again I picked the 49ers -______-

Wow the Cults pulled Luck,

Time to sit Romo, Martin, Murray, and a bunch of other guys,

Weeden time!

I'm just on NFL.com looking for all the haters saying Dallas would lose today, nowhere to be found

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
Those fucking Colts.

Damn.

Why did you even pick them in the first place? I thought you were looking at form charts before making picks. The only thing in favor of the Colts was Dallas' 3-4 record at home this season, but that was easily offset by the Colts' questionable showings on the road, especially against good teams.

You should have gone with the Falcons and Giants to gain ground, not with the imploding Browns and struggling Colts.

I am an idiot.

My Superbowl prediction was Patriots vs Cowboys, right? not sure who I picked, regardless Dallas won't make the Superbowl, their defense is still bad.

Carl2291 said:
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
Those fucking Colts.

Damn.

Why did you even pick them in the first place? I thought you were looking at form charts before making picks. The only thing in favor of the Colts was Dallas' 3-4 record at home this season, but that was easily offset by the Colts' questionable showings on the road, especially against good teams.

You should have gone with the Falcons and Giants to gain ground, not with the imploding Browns and struggling Colts.

I am an idiot.

Was going to link a video, probably would be banable though so nvm.

Arkaign said:
Lions didn't deserve that win at all. The refs missed a glaring defensive pass interference call that would have given the Bears a TD earlier in the game, and there were TWO incidents that should have resulted in ejections for Lions players. Hopefully they give the offending players suspensions for the rest of the year. All in all there were about a half-dozen obviously blown calls by the refs favoring the Lions.

At least GB will outright murder the Lions next week, they are a cheap trash overrated team that can barely beat the Bears even with cheap play and tons of ref help. GB will eat them for lunch.

Quit whining. They're not a trash team by any stretch of the imagination. I'm not saying they'll go far or anywhere for that matter in the playoffs but obviously they're good enough to make it to them. Also refs blow calls all the time so that's a moot point.

As far as those 2 idiot Lions players go they might as well be suspended for being that stupid.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

NobleTeam360 said:
Carl2291 said:
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
Those fucking Colts.

Damn.

I am an idiot.

Was going to link a video, probably would be banable though so nvm.

Go for it, Sports thread rules apply in Sports threads.