By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Looks like the Raiders got a good QB in Carr.

Around the Network

I can't pick em' this season. I'll probably will miss the playoffs for the first time. smdh

Miguel_Zorro said:
Looks like Dolphantendo was the only one to call the Bills upset loss and one of only two to call the Houston win over Baltimore. That's some amazing predicting.

Anyways, as a Bills fan, I was really hoping for a winning season for once. I knew they'd probably lose to the Patriots, but 9-7 would have been a nice finish.

The defensive line on this Bills team is fantastic. But we still badly need some talent on offense.

He always picks the opposite of everyone else each week XP

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Giants win and the Eagles are out of the playoff race what a great weekend it has been XD!!!

Seriously though the Eagles have completely collapsed at the very end of the season. Just 3 weeks ago they were in a good position to get the first seed in the NFC! Now they're not even making the playoffs.The NFL is crazzzzzzyyyyyyy.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
Giants win and the Eagles are out of the playoff race what a great weekend it has been XD!!!

Seriously though the Eagles have completely collapsed at the very end of the season. Just 3 weeks ago they were in a good position to get the first seed in the NFC! Now they're not even making the playoffs.The NFL is crazzzzzzyyyyyyy.

Yep. The funny thing is that I intended to pick the Giants this weekend, along with a couple of other changes, but at the last minute just decided to go with concensus picks. I had picked some 'gut' feeling picks earlier in the year that got stolen from me with crazy bad 4th quarter hijinks, so I lost a bit of confidence with trusting my instincts. Looking at this week, screw the éxperts', I'm picking with my own head and heart starting next week. And the first pick I go with is NYG curb-stomping the overrated, beat-down Eagles. Go big blue!

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
Looks like Dolphantendo was the only one to call the Bills upset loss and one of only two to call the Houston win over Baltimore. That's some amazing predicting.

Anyways, as a Bills fan, I was really hoping for a winning season for once. I knew they'd probably lose to the Patriots, but 9-7 would have been a nice finish.

The defensive line on this Bills team is fantastic. But we still badly need some talent on offense.

Eh not really, based on his picks through out the season he always tries to make upset picks. Bound to strike on a few of them when he does it so often.

Umm, the Cardinals might as well just be playing without a QB at this point.

Lynch is a monster, Seahawks will be stupid if they release him.

Late to the party, but go Cowboys! They've really impressed me lately.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Yep, bye bye cardinals! Number 1 seed is the Seahawks for the taking!