By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Yay, made the Top 5 Top Ten!

Around the Network

Son of a bieber

RolStoppable said:
DAL-CHI 1 PIT-CIN 1 STL-WAS 1 NYG-TEN 1
CAR-NO 2 NYJ-MIN 2 BAL-MIA 2 IND-CLE 1
TB-DET 2 HOU-JAC 1 BUF-DEN 2 KC-ARI 1
SEA-PHI 1 SF-OAK 1 NE-SD 1 ATL-GB GB by 14

A couple notes on the games:

Dallas should bounce back sense they are playing away and against the garbage Bears defense... Watch this be the game Cutler throws for 4+ TDS XP

PIT-CIN should be an intresting game. The bengals play awful against there division, but the Steelers play awful against bad teams soooo it can go either way.

Would not be shocked if my G-men blow another easy game... still crying after there loss to the Jags :'(

I hope the Browns put Manziel in and get blown out... I'm really tired of hearing about him especially sense Hoyer has been playing really well (Obviuosly not last week)

Not sure about the KC-ARI game... I heard Jamal got hurt last game so if hes out this week I will defiently change my pick.

If the Hawks put pressure on Sanchez early on like GB did I see no reason the Hawks cant win there game agianst Philly. Frankly I still dont see the Eagles as a top tier team with Sanchez as QB.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

FatedReality said:
RolStoppable said:
DAL-CHI 1 PIT-CIN 1 STL-WAS 1 NYG-TEN 1
TB-DET 2 HOU-JAC 1 BUF-DEN 2 KC-ARI 1
SEA-PHI 1 SF-OAK 1 NE-SD 1 ATL-GB GB by 14

A couple notes on the games:

Dallas should bounce back sense they are playing away and against the garbage Bears defense... Watch this be the game Cutler throws for 4+ TDS XP

PIT-CIN should be an intresting game. The bengals play awful against there division, but the Steelers play awful against bad teams soooo it can go either way.

Would not be shocked if my G-men blow another easy game... still crying after there loss to the Jags :'(

I hope the Browns put Manziel in and get blown out... I'm really tired of hearing about him especially sense Hoyer has been playing really well (Obviuosly not last week)

Not sure about the KC-ARI game... I heard Jamal got hurt last game so if hes out this week I will defiently change my pick.

If the Hawks put pressure on Sanchez early on like GB did I see no reason the Hawks cant win there game agianst Philly. Frankly I still dont see the Eagles as a top tier team with Sanchez as QB.

And there lies the problem, Dallas never seems to play well against teams that have sorry defenses. 

DAL-CHI 1 PIT-CIN 2 STL-WAS 1 NYG-TEN 1
TB-DET 2 HOU-JAC 1 BUF-DEN 2 KC-ARI 2
SEA-PHI 2 SF-OAK 1 NE-SD 1 ATL-GB GB by 16

Can SF possibly lose to OAK? We shall see. Should be a low scoring game, so points will be deceiving.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
DAL-CHI 2 PIT-CIN 1 STL-WAS 1 NYG-TEN 2
TB-DET 2 HOU-JAC 2 BUF-DEN 1 KC-ARI 2
SEA-PHI 2 SF-OAK 1 NE-SD 2 ATL-GB 2 by 7

Farsala said:

DAL-CHI 1 PIT-CIN 2 STL-WAS 1 NYG-TEN 1
TB-DET 2 HOU-JAC 1 BUF-DEN 2 KC-ARI 2
SEA-PHI 2 SF-OAK 1 NE-SD 1 ATL-GB GB by 16

Can SF possibly lose to OAK? We shall see. Should be a low scoring game, so points will be deceiving.

If the freaking Rams put up over 50 points on oakland, I'm sure the 49ers can easily win.  I'll be voting for Oakland though, but I'm not holding my breath...

If I win this thing, the Americans of VGC will never hear the end of it.

Carl2291 said:
If I win this thing, the Americans of VGC will never hear the end of it.

are you still trying to be a jag fan?

gergroy said:

are you still trying to be a jag fan?

Jaguars fan? Who said anything about that? I am a hardcore New England Packers fan.