By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109
RolStoppable said:
CLE-CIN   KC-BUF 1 MIA-DET 2 DAL-JAC 1
SF-NO 2 TEN-BAL 2 PIT-NYJ 1 ATL-TB 2
DEN-OAK 1 STL-ARI 2 NYG-SEA 2 CHI-GB 2
BYE   BYE   BYE   CAR-PHI phi by 3

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
burninmylight said:
I am tentatively taking Cleveland tonight, but this pick is subject to change.

And it changed. What the hell was I thinking. The Browns can't win three straight. Gimme the Bengals.

The Bungles have been solid at home until this game, they seem out of sorts and Cleveland is on fire lol. I picked Cincy too, but this is the NFL, so literally anything can happen. 

Miguel_Zorro said:
FatedReality said:
Chris Hu said:
Kinda sucks that the remaining Thursday Night game are on NFL Network even if I had cable or satellite its likely I wouldn't have that channel. Hope CBS coughs up some more money so that all the games will be on CBS next year. I only watch two things on CBS on a regular basis The Amazing Race and NFL games.

How are you not watching the best show on not only CBS, but all of TV: Survivor!?!?!?

I can't believe Survivor is still on TV.  

On its 29th season and already renewed for season 30 XD! It's still going strong too. It racks in the most viewers Wednesdays at 8 nearly every week.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

burninmylight said:
burninmylight said:

And it changed. What the hell was I thinking. The Browns can't win three straight. Gimme the Bengals.

Kids, this is what regret looks like

Bungles...

I got nuthin'

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
burninmylight said:
burninmylight said:

Kids, this is what regret looks like

Considering the Bengals were at home on a Thursday night and probably have the better overall roster, I don't regret changing my pick at all.

Well I was going to pick the Browns but didn't really think they would play well at the Bengals, obviously I was wrong

Just e-mailed the Bengals' GM. I'm pretty sure I can throw interceptions and incomplete passes as well, or even better than Dalton, and I'd be willing to take much less than $100 million.
I can also drop passes and run routes badly very effectively, or if they want me on defense I can hold wide receivers and cause pass interferences.

Well, second straight TNF game blown, luckily most of the competition didn't put much faith into the Browns...

Everyone starting out 0-1. Seems like a good week. Only one other TNF where everybody that predicted got it right/wrong. And surprisingly (to me) it is the TB-ATL game where everyone guessed that ATL would win.

Additionally TB-ATL play again this week with a big split in the predictions due to TB being 1-7 and ATL 2-6.

What a load of bollocks that was. The Bengals are about to be blacklisted.