By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2014: New England Patriots Win Super Bowl XLIX

Who will win the Super Bowl?

Who cares? 41 36.61%

That AFC team. 29 25.89%

That NFC team. 5 4.46%

Hahaha, not the Packers! 25 22.32%

See Results. 9 8.04%

Total:109

Welp nice try Texans. Lame way to lose a game

Around the Network

Well, the Texans at least played with some guts to come back from being completely blown out to losing with less than a TD. Not a bad beat honestly, and a ton of that credit has to go to JJ Watt, but man, they do need some other stars. Arian Foster and JJ Watt are standouts amongst a team that is missing at so many places.

Check this out :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000408141/article/da-files-to-have-adrian-peterson-arrested-again

I feel so bad for the Vikings fans. This has to hurt the organization so bad (not that the management hasn't completely made things worse a few times with their fumbling of the issue). All that investment, pretty much screwed now. It's a lot like the Eagles and Michael Vick.

Weed?!?!?!?!? that drug really needs to get legalized across the US.

Glad I didn't change my pick before the game like I was thinking about doing.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Weed?!?!?!?!? that drug really needs to get legalized across the US.

Agreed, but come on now, AP has to be the dumbest mofo in the country.

Millions of dollars and his career is on the line, his legacy, and he can't put that shit aside for a while? Hell, smoke your balls off in the offseason if you want, but while you're in the middle of a season, already suspended pending a criminal investigation, STAHP, lol.

It's not even just him that he's hurting. He's hurting the Vikings, the NFL, his family, the fans, jeez.

ljigga said:
RolStoppable said:
IND-HOU 1 PIT-CLE 1 NE-BUF 1 CAR-CIN 1
JAC-TEN 2 GB-MIA 1 DET-MIN 2 DEN-NYJ 1
BAL-TB 1 SD-OAK 1 CHI-ATL 2 DAL-SEA 2
WAS-ARI 2 NYG-PHI 1 BYE   SF-STL 1 by 10

I have lived as a warrior. I have died as a god. Having suffered the ultimate sacrifice, I have been denied release. I...I will defeat Olympus. I will have my revenge

--Kratos

So close yet again..... Here comes another .500 record.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD

RolStoppable said:

EDIT: Good thing that BoneArk is a Texans fan, that's going to kill him. Just like in 2012 when the Eagles fan Kenology went from leading the league six weeks in a row to an 11th place in the final standings. He crashed and burned with his team, just like amp316 predicted.

Well, I certainly hope Eagles don't crash and burn this year, because i will be picking them to win every week as well. So far it's working.

About last night's game: I was already prepared for another Thursday Night Blowout, but kudos to Texans for mounting a strong comeback, and I'm very happy for Arian Foster who brought me a 25 point head start in my Fantasy Matchup.

If Texans continue to play like this, they still have a decent shot at a Wild Card spot. One will go to the West (Chargers/Broncos), and the rest of the contenders are all hovering at about a 9-7 projection (Bills, Dolphins, Ravens, Steelers, Texans). I give my vote to Ravens, though.

Arkaign said:
Check this out :

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000408141/article/da-files-to-have-adrian-peterson-arrested-again

I feel so bad for the Vikings fans. This has to hurt the organization so bad (not that the management hasn't completely made things worse a few times with their fumbling of the issue). All that investment, pretty much screwed now. It's a lot like the Eagles and Michael Vick.

Well even if he would have played in all the games he wouldn't have helped the Vikins much he is already past his prime.  There are some running backs that burn out before they are 30 and I think he is one of them.