By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's time to accept it, PS4 has won the US this gen

Since it's launch PS4 has largely dominated the US almost every month. The argument a few months back was "wait for Titanfall", well Titanfall came and went and PS4 still won. The next argument was that "PS4 is $100 cheaper", well last month the XBO achieved price parity and PS4 still won handily. Now what? Wait for Halo? EA's early access? 

Nope, the PS4 has won North America this gen. There's really nothing left that can change the tides at this point. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Meh, thought it's a Sales2099 thread with defeat admitting

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

uhhmmm maybe its true, but i will wait until halo 5, if that doesn't change anything in the average sales per week then yes the PS4 won.

I think the XB1 still has a chance. Its pretty much the only place it is selling well.

OK. Thanks.

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

Around the Network

The gen just started. You need to give it more time. This is going to be a 7 year generation. Anything can happen.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ohmylanta1003 said:
The gen just started. You need to give it more time. This is going to be a 7 year generation. Anything can happen.

Why do you think this will be a 7 year generation?

PS4 - 3.76M
XB1 - 3.13M

Yep, impossible...lol

its time to accept, u sir are the stupidest today

no one won anything right now beside the "launch"
and even that only by a very small margin

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer

no, no,. not at all. EA access will save the xbox.