By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Orgasms incoming

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Nice poll Versy! I don't say it enough but I'm...I'm proud of you.

Voting Iida cuz he's a best boy. Love those hand signals. Also funny how much Deku's impression of him changes.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Nice try, as if there are males in MHA.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Finished Trickster, got really bored midway through. First and last few episodes were the most interesting. Last few episodes had some real potential as I got a little excited. However in general I was disappointed in the character development and the ending alike. Some parts were pretty annoying actually and nonsensical. Still was okay to watch, but if you are looking into detective anime; I would recommend other choices such as Psycho Pass s1.

Finished 5 seasons of Natsume Yuujinchou, now if they don't announce another one by the end of this season I think I finally am able to catch up to it, overall a really solid written series with some very beautiful and tearjerker episodes and a very feel good series as a whole.

And that makes my count of anime for this season 2 as a whole.

Yugioh Vrains and Natsume Yuujinchou Roku

Around the Network

Tough call between Todoroki and Tokoyami, but I'll go with the former based on yesterday's MHA episode. Jesus that was amazing...I already knew how this would go from the manga and I was still speechless. Bones definitely delivered, well freaking done.

Also...rooting for a non-sister in an incest anime is pain. Hopefully I won't have to see Emily rejected...she's so great. If I do...this is probably just punishment for laughing at all the childhood friends being rejected over the years. *looks out the window*

Frame Arms Girl is so much better than I would have imagined. It's so delightfully silly and self aware. It kinda has the same charm as Kemono Friends.

Tfw Dragon Ball tries to appeal to you

Lovely

Just finished Sakumoto, Desu Ka?

Great comedy...one of the best I've seen in a while. Got a bit too serious towards the end, but overall was definitely worth watching. I rank it Tears of Laughter / 10.

Reminded me of Psi Nan, which I ended up dropped/put on hiatus a while back. I think I'll try to get back into that one now.

ARamdomGamer said:

Tfw Dragon Ball tries to appeal to you

Lovely

Good god that animation is rough