By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

I might drop ID-0 after all. It's alright but it's not even close to the awesomeness that is Buranki.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Longtime since update, I kind of felt like I was spamming with how much anime I was watching.

I watched:

Koro Sensei Quest- Surprised it was shorts, made it really easy to watch though. Didn't really bring anything new to the table, but was okay.

ACCA 13- An interesting anime, not too much violence despite what one would expect with the plot. Best OP in may last 10 anime for sure though.

Interview with Monster Girls- Was cool the MC was an older dude instead of a HS boy, not too common. Weren't really monsters though, just mildly inconveniences. Honestly was a little weird from time to time but still enjoyable.

Oh. those recommendations.

I've watched them all ^^ Yes I recommend those things except for Aishiteruze Baby, I dont know I just get pissed with this anime

I voted Mei Hatsume. She is ridiculous, fun, and the fact that she doesn't simply disappear after the tournament arc is pretty nice.

I really wonder where Alice to Zouroku is going. It's all going a bit too swimmingly. So who gets killed in the next episode?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
That was all in all, 2 excellent Diana episodes!

Any episode with Diana is excellent.

Finished Akiba's Trip. Loved the references and straight product placements like Mario, One Piece, Yugioh, Hardee's/Carl Jrs, SF2 and SFV, and of course the restaurants/ shops of Akihabara. Show itself was better then I thought, some funny moments and good episodic anime. The last 3 episodes were kind of meh though. Boring OP but good EDs.

So I started watching the Danmachi side story. I may as well drop it now. I love fantasy adventures but this one is just so blatantly full of pointless fan service that even I can't take it. It's most likely the terrible writing in this one, I don't remember even Danmachi being this terrible.

vivster said:
So I started watching the Danmachi side story. I may as well drop it now. I love fantasy adventures but this one is just so blatantly full of pointless fan service that even I can't take it. It's most likely the terrible writing in this one, I don't remember even Danmachi being this terrible.

But do you remember the terrible plot armor of Danmachi? Surprisingly its the exact same in the manga. Normally I can take some amount of Plot armor, but this one was just too strong.

Farsala said:
vivster said:

But do you remember the terrible plot armor of Danmachi? Surprisingly its the exact same in the manga. Normally I can take some amount of Plot armor, but this one was just too strong.

I don't care much about that if things are fun.