By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

LHs2 was good, we need a season 3.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Next season I'm looking forward to quite a few actually.

Centaur no Nayami

Princess Principal

The Reflection

I'll probably watch New Game S2

And keep watch Yugioh Vrains

There is also a movie, but that won't get subbed in like 6 months or so :P

Owarimonogatari season 2 is premiering for Summer 2017? I really need to get back to the Monogatari series.

Otherwise next season is looking alright so far with Fate/Apocrypha and Kakegurui (I heard the manga for this was decent, so it has my attention). Admittedly, I've stopped deciding what I will give a chance based off the synopsis pre-airing, so I'll just do my best to watch random shows to build a watch list next season.

Looks like my carryovers into next season will be Boku no Hero Academia (next arc is gonna be good) and Re: Creators (still uncertain if this one will end up being worthwhile or not).

Still refusing to acknowledge the existence of males in MHA. Screw your FAKE VOTE!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Now I'm very concerned about LWA. They have to do something completely amazing in the last ep to save the anime. It is Trigger, so it's possible, but the second half of the season doesn't leave me very confident that they can pull it off.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

AOTS just ended. Frame Arms Girl was almost everything i wanted from a Frame Arms anime. It was so consistant in the quality of the writing/animation throughout. I rate it a 7/10. The new director didnt let this show down. Im hoping for a season 2 announcment soon.

Shokugeki no Souma Season 3 announced!

I caved and started reading the manga after season 2, but am only more hyped for the next few arcs. I hope they pick a good voice actor for Azami.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Versus_Evil said:
Super_Boom said:

Shokugeki no Souma Season 3 announced!

I still need to watch season 2 =3=

And who is crap now? Anime pleb.

Versus_Evil said:

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Versus_Evil said:

I know, right? If that's even physically possible.