By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Dio Brando won the last poll, Next poll is:

What do you look for in a memorable character?

Also, a little topic for you guys who is your favorite character voiced by Yuki Kaji.

Around the Network

All of the above for me. Truly memorable characters have to have this much imo.

As for the Yuki Kaji question, my favorite character that he voiced is

Shadow8 said:

Also, a little topic for you guys who is your favorite character voiced by Yuki Kaji.

https://myanimelist.net/character/140521/Bananya

... that's hard man.. he voices a lot of characters I like... I'll go with either Yukine or Osamu...

As for the shows I picked up

ElDlive - Nice show, looks like it might get dark but so far pretty good.. slowish start

Akiba's trip - fun show

Blue Excorcist 2 - Loving off this season... I much like it when I watch a show after I've forgotten that part of the manga. It makes it feel fresh

Hand Shakers - ... meh... its... alright?

Kuzu no Honkai - AOTS.. this show is currently my AOTS I love it so much.... Its so messed up, so painful, yet so good.

Masamune kun - I'm enjoying this for what it is... I dislike the girl that recently showed up tho...

Nanbaka s2 - I love this... honestly one of the best shows I'm watching, you should check it out.

Youjo Senki - Just watch it, honestly loving it

Yowapeda 3 - Loving off this season... I simply love this show...

Finally
Konosuba 2 - Best comedy... nothing else to be said

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

In regards to the topic first of all a likeable personality and a good design cathes my eye with any character, how memorable they become comes first from their actions and then from their depth and development, tho it isn't completely necessary, for example some SoL characters don't have an insane ammount of depth but I still find the memorable, the rest of the factors are bonuses I feel.

Or if the character is a lesbian, those I will always remember fondly.

Around the Network

The Animes that ive been watching lately.
Masamune-Kun
Boku No Hero Academia
Fuuka
Shippuden
And i just started Blue Exorcist 2.

As for the poll i voted for Purpose in the story.

Just finished Terror In Resonance. Liked it. So far of the anime I have watched,

1) Attack on Titan
2) Death Note
3) Terror in Resonance
4) Your Lie in April

I think what Attack on Titan does best of the series I've watched so far is pacing. I though TiR was a bit too short, whereas Death Note and YLiA could have done with better editing and been 2 or 3 episodes shorter.

Anyway, Cowboy Bebop is next, only heard good things

To have a memorable character the anime has to be set in scene by the anime. There aren't many memorable characters but those that are are because the anime wanted them to be. None of the poll options fit.

Should've asked what makes a good character.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

uran10 said:

Kuzu no Honkai - AOTS.. this show is currently my AOTS I love it so much.... Its so messed up, so painful, yet so good.

Yes! I really love how nasty this is XD The slut sensei is my fave character for me so far!  I don't mind if they pull a School days at the end! 

Pocky Lover Boy!