By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Girlish Number was pretty good but I found the protagonist annoying, along with about half the cast. Hopefully there will be some character development.

It also really went to the well a lot with "snarky comment -> main character makes a funny face".

The events at the end were interesting, though. It felt kind of like a more sarcastic-comedy focused Shirobako.

Long Riders ep 1 was so paint-by-the-numbers. Halfway through, I started calling them Yui and Mio.

Around the Network
Platina said:

savage af

I need a kiniro mosaic 3rd season D:

Versus_Evil said:

Versus_Evil said:
Backlog.

• Monogatari series: Bake/Nise/Kuro finished.
  • Monogatari S2 6/26.
  • Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta + 6 OVAS complete
  • Noragami Season 2 
  • Kyousougiga (3/10 watched)
  • Kamisama Hajimemashita both seasons + OVAS.

Updated

Wow quite a lot of progress on Monogatari there, how are you liking it so far? I just finished watching Tsubasa Tiger and I really enjoyed it but the feels are real.

Versus_Evil said:
Leadified said:

Wow quite a lot of progress on Monogatari there, how are you liking it so far? I just finished watching Tsubasa Tiger and I really enjoyed it but the feels are real.

Yeah im at episode 16/26 on it so far, its great. Shinobu is really the star of this season by far, so much so that in the last couple of episodes (which have been phenomenal and has put the show to a straight 10 for me) shes dethroned Kanbaru as my favurite character :o. Kanbaru is still easily my second best girl tho.

I haven't seen too much of her yet other than her conversation with B. Hanekawa but I liked her in previous arcs so I'm looking forward to that. Glad you're enjoying it too, I pretty much started watching it out on a whim and I didn't expect to like it as much I am.

Keijo might be the biggest trainwreck this season. Highly anticipated due to a great manga and the worst possible adaptation.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

Both seasons? i loved season 2. 

I haven't watched either season yet, but I've heard good things about it.

It's always in my Funimation rec list...waiting for me. Problem is I almost never use my Funimation app anymore. I mostly got it for that one season with Assassination Classroom and Hero Academia...but everything I've wanted to watch since has been on Crunchyroll. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Versus_Evil said:

And with they're partnership, everything they got this season is on Crunchyroll aswell.

If you dont end up falling in love with the main girl, then your monster *claws at Boom* *hssss*

Heh...it's funny, when word of that came out, I was wondering what the heck Funimation was getting out of it. Well, just this week I got an email about Orange and Mob Psycho 100 dubs coming out already, both of which were on Crunchy last season. If Funimation is focusing on pushing a wider variety of dubs out...then the deal makes more sense. Good for me though...seeing as how I don't really care about English dubbed anime. One less service to pay for.

Saori Hayami voices Red...so I probably don't have a choice. :P

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Super_Boom said:
Versus_Evil said:

And with they're partnership, everything they got this season is on Crunchyroll aswell.

If you dont end up falling in love with the main girl, then your monster *claws at Boom* *hssss*

Heh...it's funny, when word of that came out, I was wondering what the heck Funimation was getting out of it. Well, just this week I got an email about Orange and Mob Psycho 100 dubs coming out already, both of which were on Crunchy last season. If Funimation is focusing on pushing a wider variety of dubs out...then the deal makes more sense. Good for me though...seeing as how I don't really care about English dubbed anime. One less service to pay for.

Saori Hayami voices Red...so I probably don't have a choice. :P

Then not for me... 

Twin Star Exorcists shouldn't have changed the OP and ED. I liked the last ones more.

He's not mad, but Kiskue muthafuckin' Urahara :D