By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Why did Milky Holmes lose their powers, anyway?

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Anyone seen The Rolling Girls? I want to know if its worth a watch.

If you like color, fun, kickass female protagonists and unique visuals then yes. If you're a boring twat then no.

Rolling Girls is one of my examples when I talk about why anime is such a great medium and the possibilities it brings.

And that is just the first fucking episode!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

pokoko said:

Dude, SPOILER!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
pokoko said:

Dude, SPOILER!

BasilZero said:
pokoko said:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DAT SPOILER YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No its okay. Wishlisted!

It happens at the beginning of the first episode!  Don't be fooled by troublemakers, Basil!

pokoko said:

It happens at the beginning of the first episode!  Don't be fooled by troublemakers, Basil!

Still no reason to spoil the plot of EVERY episode!!

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

New Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 looks cool

But I bet the DLC will be crazy like the first one l0l

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=219647&page=1#2

Yeah, looks like they improved quite a bit from the 1st one. I do wish they'd have put Super Sayian God or Super Sayian Blue in the game though instead of Super Sayian 3. Hopefully it's a little more balanced as well, I had to use ki a lot more than I wanted to, since you couldn't go 100% physical all the time if you wanted to.

vivster said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Anyone seen The Rolling Girls? I want to know if its worth a watch.

If you like color, fun, kickass female protagonists and unique visuals then yes. If you're a boring twat then no.

Rolling Girls is one of my examples when I talk about why anime is such a great medium and the possibilities it brings.

And that is just the first fucking episode!

Wow looks awesome! I was reading the summary and it sounded epic but some of the reviews on MaL made it sound eh but since MaL reviews aren't always reliable, I was wondering what you guys thought. I will probably watch this next then. Thankz

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm still around. Just been busy with a game and life. I've been watching most of the current anime but not all. I'll try to come visit more often.

That moment when a bad anime suddenly becomes good/very interesting

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Aeolus451 said:
I'm still around. Just been busy with a game and life. I've been watching most of the current anime but not all. I'll try to come visit more often.

It's cool man, hope to see you back here when you can :)