By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Pic of the day. Lolis FTW

Around the Network

Anyone watched Usagi Drop here? Heard some good things about it, but can't get myself to start watching it.

TJZ_Link said:
Anyone watched Usagi Drop here? Heard some good things about it, but can't get myself to start watching it.

Its really really good. Just dive right into it. You wont regret it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

2 days ago I started a strict regiment of 10 episodes a day. So far I watched 5, off to a good start.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Danganronpa Despair 6 : 

Hinata, why ? :( The monsters finally met and the relationships around them are interesting (and never seen in the games), but the last encounter is a half-surprise and I wonder how it will end...

Surely a connection with how Mitarai wants to become an ultimate hope too in Future... But could he be the bad guy ?

And of course, to celebrate the new update of the opening, my avatar is updated too :D

Around the Network
Faelco said:

Danganronpa Despair 6 : 

Hinata, why ? :( The monsters finally met and the relationships around them are interesting (and never seen in the games), but the last encounter is a half-surprise and I wonder how it will end...

Surely a connection with how Mitarai wants to become an ultimate hope too in Future... But could he be the bad guy ?

And of course, to celebrate the new update of the opening, my avatar is updated too :D

Is certainly a possibility that he could be the traitor.

What a despair filled episode, poor Chiaki ;(

ARamdomGamer said:
Faelco said:

Danganronpa Despair 6 : 

Is certainly a possibility that he could be the traitor.

What a despair filled episode, poor Chiaki ;(

Yeah, it's pretty ironic that they chose this episode to make her smile in the opening...

Konobi ep 6

Poor pigeon pillow getting treated like that...

Gotta give it to Subaru though, all of his waifus has been of pretty good quality.

And Imari is just spreading her chuuni-ness... RIP any chance of Usami's interaction with any character being normal.

Collette looked like she was beaten up badly at the end XD

Usami is absurdly cute.

All right guys, Yu Yu Hakusho won the last poll by quite a bit.

So now it's time for a poll by Vivster.

Best recent anime year?