By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

estebxx said:
vivster said:
estebxx said:

extremely juicy.

BTW here is my favorite Higurashi AMV

I think I saw this one before I actually watched the series. One might say it's full of spoilers but if you don't know the story it's really not.

Strong language and graphic images so I'm just gonna link it and not embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRauIUh2qp0

wow that was good, and coincidentally the reason why i found out about Higurashi (about 7 years ago) was also because of an AMV, (granted not as good as the one you linked but the song somehow fitted the anime very well,) i dont know german so i cant tell if the lyrics fit the video in any sort of way... but still the genre of music was very fitting

heres the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRNEt6qnXuY

ALSO MYSTRO-SAMA DONT watch any of this videos, avoid spoilers as hard as you can, (if not you will ruin half of the fun of this show)

Way ahead of you lol

If it was spoiled for me I definitely wouldn't continue watching it. There would be no point.

Around the Network
vivster said:

Watched it through a proxy.

It's ok but the lyrics don't match. It's about cannibalism which might be the only atrocity that's not featured in Higurashi^^

oh so it was about cannibalism, ive been wondering all this time what the lyrics meant.

also... man that amv didnt age well, compared to the amvs of today its just... so bad LOL.

talking of amvs this is my favorite:

I don't really like when they mash multiple animes together. It seems to random and incoherent. A good anime has enough great scenes for a great AMV.

Look at this epic

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Unaired Kill la Kill Episode!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-08-06/unaired-kill-la-kill-episode-story-previewed-in-video/.77356

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I don't really like when they mash multiple animes together. It seems to random and incoherent. A good anime has enough great scenes for a great AMV.

Look at this epic

oh ok i understand, i actually like any type of AMV wether its a mix or just one, (that railgun/index one is really good, might just download it and add it to the collection XD)

heres one that focuses on one anime and thats made by the same guy (nostromo) who did the amv i showed you before:

Nostromo is really good and if im not wrong he has won at least one of those akross con amv contest

ALSO HYPE FOR THE EXTRA EPISODE OF THE HYPEST ANIME OF LAST YEAR! KILL LA KILL!.

Around the Network

Here is another great one that always gives me goose bumps.

R.O.D. (OVA) is just pure quality and fun. The series was also quite great. Haven't seen anything like this ever before. It also features my alltime favorite seiyuu that sadly didn't do a lot of stuff except this anime :(

Also great for our oldschool fans ;)

Actually that would be a great moment to change my avatar again to once again honor the greatest action hero of all time.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/06/snk-filed-criminal-lawsuit-square-enix-copyright-infringement/

how can u steal so badly that a company with no concept of money like SNK can sue u?

and is this the end of the anime adaptation of Highscoregirl?

VanceIX said:

brb need ear surgery

I approve.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
VanceIX said:

brb need ear surgery

I approve.

god dammit

generic-user-1 said:
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/06/snk-filed-criminal-lawsuit-square-enix-copyright-infringement/

how can u steal so badly that a company with no concept of money like SNK can sue u?

and is this the end of the anime adaptation of Highscoregirl?

People tend to use references in manga and anime a lot, most of the time without permission, and never get in trouble. SE took it WAY too far though with over 100 instances of using content owned by SNK. If you are going to reference something that much, why not just get permission? It's not like SE couldn't afford to get licenses to use the content. And then ignoring SNK when they try to get in conteact about the situation? SE dug their own hole here.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

outlawauron said:

I approve.

That was possibly the greatest thing Ive ever heard =D