By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Random Picture of the Day: Ryoko from Haruhi Suzumiya! Here is a character that I wish got fleshed out a bit more before she got her prime time scene! Too bad too, I liked how she looked alot, specially with that blue hair!

Look at dem eyes and tell me how you dislike her lol. They're so innocent.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
VanceIX said:
outlawauron said:

We did this before. It had varied response/success.

Hmm. What went wrong? Did you try balancing too much anime, or did people just not care to watch some of them?

We started with GTO, and everyone wanted to keep watching. Picking 1 or 2 things that are airing instead would at least keep people on the same page, but there will be definite gaps in discussion.

I guess we'll try watching two or three ongoing anime, and see how that works. If we don't get meaningful discussion, we can just scrap it.

Need more suggestions though. The anime need to be different genres, so people can try out stuff they usually wouldn't.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Zisbest said:

Random Picture of the Day: Ryoko from Haruhi Suzumiya! Here is a character that I wish got fleshed out a bit more before she got her prime time scene! Too bad too, I liked how she looked alot, specially with that blue hair!

What about these eyes?

Mystro-Sama said:
Zisbest said:

What about these eyes?

The definition of yandere

VanceIX said:

I guess we'll try watching two or three ongoing anime, and see how that works. If we don't get meaningful discussion, we can just scrap it.

Need more suggestions though. The anime need to be different genres, so people can try out stuff they usually wouldn't.

Gonna be tough for me since I'm already watching so many and it seems the ones to watch are the ones I already dropped^^

But I'm gonna swallow the pill and watch up to 2 animes I have not yet on my list.

To make it a bit more diverse I'm nominating Sabagebu. It's the only true comedy Anime this season that's not tainted by moe.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
VanceIX said:

Gonna be tough for me since I'm already watching so many and it seems the ones to watch are the ones I already dropped^^

But I'm gonna swallow the pill and watch up to 2 animes I have not yet on my list.

To make it a bit more diverse I'm nominating Sabagebu. It's the only true comedy Anime this season that's not tainted by moe.

Alright, looks like a good idea. I'll add it in for the nominations.

Any more nominations guys?

VanceIX said:

Gotta love those yandere eyes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VanceIX said:

Ka-pi96 said:
VanceIX said:
vivster said:

I think you spelt Yes wrong.

I'll just take the dere, please.

Ka-pi96 said:
VanceIX said:
vivster said:

I think you spelt Yes wrong.

Depends on what you're into lol