By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Alright, I'm gonna give a warning. Please don't argue about this shit anymore or you will be reported. Please guys, let's not derail the thread.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Around the Network

So, Aldnoah Zero. REALLY enjoying this so far.

Necromunda said:
So, Aldnoah Zero. REALLY enjoying this so far.

Love Aldnoah.Zero. It's really picked up the last 2 episodes.

Is Aldnoah really picking up? I watched the first 2 eps and it was kinda 'meh'. And the main character is bland beyond words.

Mystro-Sama said:
Is Aldnoah really picking up? I watched the first 2 eps and it was kinda 'meh'. And the main character is bland beyond words.

I actually feel that the MC is refreshing, he's just cold and calculative, and it's amusing how he just doesn't care about what's going on.

Ep 3 isn't that interesting as well, but episodes 4 and 5 have been excellent, imo.

Around the Network
VanceIX said:
Mystro-Sama said:

I actually feel that the MC is refreshing, he's just cold and calculative, and it's amusing how he just doesn't care about what's going on.

Ep 3 isn't that interesting as well, but episodes 4 and 5 have been excellent, imo.

It's not even that he doesn't care, he does, it's just that he stays so calm and doesn't really convey his emotions to the extent of someone "normal". Honestly, I was reading a thread on this, and he's almost autistic in nature.

Necromunda said:
VanceIX said:

It's not even that he doesn't care, he does, it's just that he stays so calm and doesn't really convey his emotions to the extent of someone "normal". Honestly, I was reading a thread on this, and he's almost autistic in nature.

Actually, he has shown signs of just being completely detatched from reality. For example (minor ep5 spoiler)-

In the latest episode the captain said that he would have gotten a medal for his actions if he were an actual soldier, and he didn't even realize it was a big deal, even though Inko was estatic for it. He was also more worried about his pajamas than he was fighting.

He is different (I could see where they would think he's autistic), but it makes him refreshingly different from all the protagonists that allow emotion to completely engulf them in most action anime today.

deskpro2k3 said:

Ecchi for life!!!!!!!!!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

SnakeDrake said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Ecchi for life!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was Horror or Hentai ? Lol :D

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart