By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

In Rokka, I think the seventh is Goldolf. He's in love with the princess and because he wasn't selected as one of the real braves, he's trying to get rid of Adlet because the princess is starting to like him/form a bond with him.

Around the Network

It almost seems cruel that after just discovering Food Wars with all of its waifu potential, I jumped in just in time for there to be only a single episode left.

Aeolus451 said:

In Rokka, I think the seventh is Goldolf. He's in love with the princess and because he wasn't selected as one of the real braves, he's trying to get rid of Adlet because the princess is starting to like him/form a bond with him.

Think about it logically, we know its one of him and the princess, but look at what was done on the altar and look at what he did this episode. Why would he not kill adlet right on the spot at that moment when two other braves were telling him to? If he was the 7th he would gladly do it and get rid of the one person who has been trying to figure out the truth the most. This episode, his hesitation alone pretty much says he is innocent. There can literally only be one answer to this right now that adlet has cleared himself.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Rokka its the princess

anyway does anyone know when episode 12 of Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront) releases?? other series are already finishing after the last episode in june..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:

anyway does anyone know when episode 12 of Kekkai Sensen (Blood Blockade Battlefront) releases?? other series are already finishing after the last episode in june..

The wiki says episode 12 is coming with the DVD release in November. Not sure how reliable that is though.

I still need to watch episode 11. Is it a cliffhanger or does it seem like it could conclude the season? I remember reading a post on 4chan a while back that the series was going to be extended, but I haven't heard anything since. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
uran10 said:
Well... this episode of rokka no yuusha had the most rage inducing cliffhanger ever

Omg IKR!!!! 

I was like No! NO! NO! They did not just fucking end it there  

And whats worse is that this week is basically my last week in high school (not counting my final exam weeks). It will be such a long week for me  

And at the end of the ep, me and bro just came out with hundred of different theorys on who it is. But i cant wait for one of my biggest gasp ever  

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Oh and Charlotte just hit me. It hit me

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Super_Boom said:
NiKKoM said:

The wiki says episode 12 is coming with the DVD release in November. Not sure how reliable that is though.

I still need to watch episode 11. Is it a cliffhanger or does it seem like it could conclude the season? I remember reading a post on 4chan a while back that the series was going to be extended, but I haven't heard anything since. 

Cliffhanger! Which makes the wait horrible cause its a great anime

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

uran10 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Think about it logically, we know its one of him and the princess, but look at what was done on the altar and look at what he did this episode. Why would he not kill adlet right on the spot at that moment when two other braves were telling him to? If he was the 7th he would gladly do it and get rid of the one person who has been trying to figure out the truth the most. This episode, his hesitation alone pretty much says he is innocent. There can literally only be one answer to this right now that adlet has cleared himself.

If he had killed Adlet at that point, then it would have been obvious that Adlet wasn't the seventh, so for the purposes of keeping the Braves trapped, it really doesn't matter if anyone dies right away, as that means everyone else is one step closer to figuring out the truth.  The key for the real seventh is to put as much doubt as possible on everyone except themselves, so that more Braves die before the truth comes out.  Also, Goldolf had been missing for quite awhile.  I think he's still a strong possibility.  

Shimoneta ep11 was great. Can't wait for the final episode!