Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Mystro-Sama said:
Didn't know there were types of Otakus lol

Me either, who knew it was so technical xD

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Wow! Nice pictures Jizz

Aww thanks!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So I finished the last three episodes of Black Bullet. I would give it a 7.5/10 overall, there were a couple of weird plot points that didn't make any sense, but the action was very enjoyable.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ka-pi96 said:
Wow! Nice pictures Jizz

Don't praise Jizz Ka-pi! I'll never hear then end of it

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

So those images that JB posted... are exactly what I knew would happen with this thread. They're not appropriate for non-NSFW discussion and for those who want to discuss anime without getting into overly-sexualized material. VGChartz is a site that can be accessed at any place, whether it be the workplace, library, or coffee house.

If you want to continue down that path, fine. I can move it to NSFW discussion and you can post suggestive anime bikini shots all you want (of course at the expense of never seeing it on the hot topic bar ever again). If you want to keep it on Movie discussion, then make sure the pictures you're posting are appropriate for those who want to view this thread in a public area.

Vance, it's your thread so you can make the call. As long as you make the decision you want, it's fine.

Around the Network
Smeags said:
So those images that JB posted... are exactly what I knew would happen with this thread. They're not appropriate for non-NSFW discussion and for those who want to discuss anime without getting into overly-sexualized material. VGChartz is a site that can be accessed at any place, whether it be the workplace, library, or coffee house.

If you want to continue down that path, fine. I can move it to NSFW discussion and you can post suggestive anime bikini shots all you want (of course at the expense of never seeing it on the hot topic bar ever again). If you want to keep it on Movie discussion, then make sure the pictures you're posting are appropriate for those who want to view this thread in a public area.

Vance, it's your thread so you can make the call. As long as you make the decision you want, it's fine.

Hmm... Sorry, I thought we were allowed to post swim suits cause its summer... I will remove them right away and it won't happen again

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well there is nothing really wrong with them. They just sound like the type that prefers good camera angles and complex storylines and stuff like that, while I would be happy with just awesome action scenes.

No that's not all. They also really like the blandest possible male main characters.

Eh, I dunno. Fans of shounen anime would absolutely fall into Type B. Shaft fans would absolutely be Type A.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hmm... Sorry, I thought we were allowed to post swim suits cause its summer... I will remove them right away and it won't happen again

Like I said, I don't care what Vance makes of this thread (whether he wants it to be a more public anime discussion thread or a more anything-goes anime thread.)

But, you know that what you posted was so more than just "swim suits cause it's summer". Let's just call it what it is. First post you joked around that the liquid wasn't water, and the second picture has "GO AHEAD AND FAP" right on the picture. So yeah, what we're talking about isn't a "swim suit" issue.

Smeags said:

We'll watch out next time. Sorry bout that, won't happen again.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

outlawauron said:
vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Well there is nothing really wrong with them. They just sound like the type that prefers good camera angles and complex storylines and stuff like that, while I would be happy with just awesome action scenes.

No that's not all. They also really like the blandest possible male main characters.

Eh, I dunno. Fans of shounen anime would absolutely fall into Type B. Shaft fans would absolutely be Type A.

Looks like you know very little about SHAFT. Employing moe and fan service is one of their staples. You know, the stuff Type A despises.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.