By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
Seeing pictures of windows xp makes me feel old

Ah xp reminds me when i thought pokemon was a cartoon. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Seeing pictures of windows xp makes me feel ol

Ah xp reminds me when i thought pokemon was a cartoon. 

Loll yea same! I had no idea that anime and cartoon were two different things back then loll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Looks like I won't drop Overlord after all. I really like the nice and peaceful atmosphere so far. Next episode the action will begin and I can't wait to see each of the demons show off.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Summer is soo hot T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

As I said, great season so far.

I was genuinely terrified in the latest Gakkou Gurashi episode.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The change is too sudden

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z!!!

Thats all I pretty much have to offer here lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z!!!

Who doesn't! And if anyone says they don't, then they are wrong loll

Captain_Yuri said:
alternine said:
I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z!!!

Who doesn't! And if anyone says they don't, then they are wrong loll

Damn straight!

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Update for the new season will be up either later today or tomorrow. Sorry its taken so long this time around, haven't been home much.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC