By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

outlawauron said:
So, why did we get a new thread?

We're all here now so let's party :D

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

Squeezol said:

MOE OVERLOAD

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Fixed the wacky font formatting in the OP

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Squeezol said:

moe moe kyun

This needs more frames. And sound.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Squeezol said:

moe moe kyun

This needs more frames. And sound.

I would've sent that, but.. I still don't know how to embed YouTube video's in a post..

Vancel, you sure you shouldn't have reserved a few more posts just in case an idea for something popped up?

And I thought this site didn't have anime fans? :O

Mystro-Sama said:

why? a lot of people here have signatures or avatars featuring anime characters, even mine is a mix of a game and a anime.

Mystro-Sama said:

Your right for a while i thought all these people with anime avatars just have them cause its pretty.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share