By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 official thread. PS4 10 million SOLD. Until Dawn. TearAway PS4. shit loads of games. Hellblade. so much more!

Off topic: how do delete my VGC account?, i cant find it anywhere in the settings i would appreciate it if any mod could do this for me, thanks

Around the Network
BeElite said:
BenVTrigger said:
You guys acting like anyone not impressed by this show isn't a "gamer" are frankly ridiculous.

Not eveyone needs to love everything that everyone shows. Some gamers want more AAA games, there is nothing wrong with that.

Ironically I'll probably buy / play more games than most of you trying to call me out. I buy everything. It still sucks to not see any major AAA announcement from Sony.

as are you and any one whining about this.

goes both ways.

The difference is I never said that people who loved the conference weren't gamers and just complainers or name call at all.

If you enjoyed the conference awesome, more power to you. 

Can we please declare the Vita dead now

I thought this conference was better then their E3 one. Bloodborne, The Order 1886 & Tearaway are all games I plan on getting for the PS4. The overall diversity really made the conference for me. I mean even the indie games such as Rime or The Tomorrow Children look like can't miss experiences. The only disappointment I have is they didn't announce a 1TB PS4 bundle of some kind.

No AAA reveals at MS conference

No AAA reveals at Sony conference

I will give this to Sony though

Bloodborn gameplay trailer was sick

Rime and Wild looked amazing

Order 1886 got me interested in it more.

That shadow of mordor gameplay trailer was rad also.

Can't wait.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
BeElite said:
BenVTrigger said:
You guys acting like anyone not impressed by this show isn't a "gamer" are frankly ridiculous.

Not eveyone needs to love everything that everyone shows. Some gamers want more AAA games, there is nothing wrong with that.

Ironically I'll probably buy / play more games than most of you trying to call me out. I buy everything. It still sucks to not see any major AAA announcement from Sony.

as are you and any one whining about this.

goes both ways.

The difference is I never said that people who loved the conference weren't gamers and just complainers or name call at all.

If you enjoyed the conference awesome, more power to you. 

uhuh and where did i say they arent gamers ? wtf got your panties so ruffled ?

melbye said:
Can we please declare the Vita dead now

Sony has shifted it to a $99 living room mini-console. Looks like SCEA and SCEE are letting the actual handheld just run its course...

Qermity said:

No AAA reveals at MS conference

No AAA reveals at Sony conference

I will give this to Sony though

Bloodborn gameplay trailer was sick

Rime and Wild looked amazing

Order 1886 got me interested in it more.

That shadow of mordor gameplay trailer was rad also.

Can't wait.

I would consider "Wild" AAA in any sense of the phrase.

I really don't like this idea that the quality of a game is dictated by how many people work at the studio...if it LOOKS like a so-called "AAA" game and plays like a so-called "AAA" game, what difference does it make?  ITS A GAME.  IT LOOKS GOOD.  AND ITS EXCLUSIVE TO PS4.

BenVTrigger said:
true_fan said:
That showing by sony was horrible.

Better watch out, if you didn't love that conference you aren't a "gamer".

Oh come on Ben, it was not like what ever Sony would have shown would have ever been enough...The fact they showed off a Ton of Games and Still was not good enough shows how to me in my opinion that gamer's today show more pessimistic,impatience and just an over all negative tone to the gaming industry...many gamer's it seems are not happy unless they are unhappy so they can be happy complaining..lol and i might add over the most basic of need of "I WANT" THIS IS 9 MONTHS IN for petesake, the fact that Sony is showing more idies instead of big budget AAA exclusives show exactly why the over all situation of Sony's "Has no freaking Money" proves that its better to be @ profit with low investment with much higher return than always freaking in the Red! IT Gets you a lot of Good will, but yet with less investment and higher return the xbox360 absolutly creamed the PS3 last cycle for profits...

Sony's showing more resolve to make the playstation much more of a profit generating part of its Company, because of unlike Microsoft Sony's playstation is a core part of its Company, so they have to.. Nintendo and Sony are Game companies, Microsoft's xbox is not a core part of its company, thus Microsoft can outspend Sony at every freaking turn, So instead of getting into a freaking large bidding war, or flushing a ton of Money for big expensive AAA budget games Right now, Sony is spending more reserved, low cost High return, if that is Seen as "Sony has no Game's " than so be it, at least Sony's playstation will still be around to gather profits and still be in the industry.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.